“Great lunch specials”

Ranked #16 of 106 Restaurants in Fair Lawn
Reviewed December 29, 2018 via mobile

Raw fish always fresh

Very friendly staff

Usually parking available directly in front of the store

My favorites are Alaskan rolls, peanut avocado roll, salmon sushi or sashimi

Nice decor too and good service

The bakery in the same strip mall is worth a visit

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed November 14, 2018

I stopped into Green Dragon Asian Cuisine for their lunch special one afternoon and thought the food was good. It was nothing mind-blowing or innovative but rather good Chinese-American cooking.

I had the Hot & Sour Soup which was good but a little tepid and I hated the use of button mushrooms in the soup. It shows me that they are cheaping out on the ingredients. Still it had a nice flavor to it. I had the Garlic Chicken with string beans with fried rice and everything was very good. The egg roll was good but not great. Again not mind-blowing but solid. Overall I enjoyed the meal.

The service was friendly and very welcoming.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 25, 2018

Really fresh sushi for starters and sesame chicken and of course fortune cookies. Good meal fast, nice staff.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018

I always enjoy the sushi and sashimi here. The sushi chefs are helpful and skilled in preparing rolls and sushi items to order. The fish is always fresh and they sometimes have some different types of sushi not always available. Their chinese menu is very good and their combination meals are an excellent value (with soup, egg roll and entree).

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

They offer a wide variety of Asian food, what we ordered was ok and the waiters were attentive, but I wouldn't go there for the sushi.

Date of visit: August 2018