“Good bargain”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Food is excellent came in for the first time to try their $5.95 menu would be even better if they gave a complimentary beverage but definitely worth it do yourself a favor and try it! :-)

1  Thank Scott D

Reviewed July 24, 2012

recently went for dinner and it was very good only problem was we had to sit in the bar cuz the air conditioner was not on in the dining room and had some bar customers that were loud and played loud music would have been very nice in the dining room tho

Reviewed October 3, 2011

We attended a baptism party there the evening of October 1st. I was very disappointed in the service that we had received. The female server that evening was very rude. When another server mentioned to her that they had run out of rolls, I watched her make a face as to say "So what?" It was not until a guest attending the party asked her if there would be more rolls did she even say that she'll check to see if there were any. My fiance and I were skipped when they were serving dessert and then when it finally came back to us, there was no more of the party cake left. My fiance received some of what I can only assume was a house cake and I got NOTHING. My fiance had to get up and track down a server to find out if I could get anything. They made the excuse that the cake was too small and maybe it was but to get skipped and then get a god awful piece of house cake..well that was the final straw. I'm confident that I will never step foot in Rivara's again. I work in Customer Service and good service means a lot to me.

3  Thank SimonSez24
Reviewed August 15, 2011

This is a typical neighborhood bar and grill aspiring to be everything to everyone. They serve everything from steaks to BBQ ribs to homemade comfort food. I like it more than my wife does. The food is better than the atmosphere would suggest. Good value for the money spent. Fair service.

3  Thank LWL3333
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 25, 2008

Excellent food for the price--very affordable, attentive service, and underrated. The chicken pot pie is awesome! Drinks are very affordable.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook