“Zagater37”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

One of the better Chinese restaurants around & they even have a sushi bar. Food is of excellent quality & presentation although the service seems to be lackluster. BYO & limited parking on sight available

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed February 14, 2017

Very good place for dine in or take out. Great portions for a very good price. Food is always delicious, but sometimes the rice dishhes are a little oily. Overall a great value.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed February 1, 2017

This is a good, casual Chinese restaurant. The food is well prepared. However, the portions have gotten significantly smaller over the past couple of years. Portions were much larger when food was brought to the table in the chrome serving dishes instead of each patron's individual plate being filled in the kitchen. In the past, I never came home without a "doggie bag." Now, that never happens. It's disappointing as this place no longer stands out above the average Chinese restaurant.

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank Lorraine O
Reviewed December 7, 2016 via mobile

I have been going to this place since it was in Rochelle Park over 25 years! I am very selective with chinese food and this is by far the best I have ever had. They are a high end resturant. The owner Is a wonderful man and the staff is all top notch. I wouldnt go anywhere else. Take out or eat in for a wonderful meal!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed October 30, 2016 via mobile

So about 2 weeks we grabbed some Chinese food here. We are in the area and wanted to try somewhere new.

We came across this place when I was searching the internet.

The food was actually delicious. I'm picky if a lot of Chinese restaurants because I've had some bad experiences at multiple places where the chicken was gooey and undercooked.

So I'm always leery of trying new places. I'm happy to say that the food was delicious and it was quality meat and cooked properly.

I will definitely be back soon!!

Date of visit: October 2016