“Great Sushi and Chinese food”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2014

This is a busy little place that serves up outstanding Chinese and Japanese food. The owners are extremely friendly as is all of the staff. The food is fresh and tasty.

All in all, it is a great place with a lot of repeat business from me.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

we have been going there for years today both our meals were under cooked my girlfriends shrimp and my general taso chicken also we told the waitress and they bought out another shrimp dinner and i got chicken and cashews when the bill came they charged me for the more expensive dinner and i told the waitress the manager came over and spoke to us in a rude manor ''next time dont change your meal after you order' i have never done that i told her the food was raw and she continued to yell at me at this point i told her she had not right yelling and that she lost a customer she stormed away not caring this place does not know how to correct a problem beware if you go

1  Thank awsum22
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I love this place. Have taken my son and his girlfriend, my husband, my daughter, my friends. They all think it is a great place with good food. they have a great selection of dishes, and I have never had a dish I didn't like.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

It's hard to even find an eat-in Chinese restaurant these days, let alone a good one. Empire Hunan is a winner. Food is very fresh and made with quality ingredients. You will not encounter any mystery meat here. Everything tastes as it should and they use many fresh veggies in dishes besides the standard broccoli. Sauces are not corn starchy or overly salty. Food iscnot greasy, even if it is fried. The sushi is also extensive and well prepared. It does get crowded here on weekend evenings, so be prepared to wait. BYO. Try it, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Excellent food and presentation. Highly recommend the Triple Delight and Crispy Walnut Shrimp, our favorites. Friendly staff. Kid friendly. Food is always fresh.