“Tasty Food”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Description: Telephone Number 201-475-8800
Description: Telephone Number 201-475-8800
Reviewed January 3, 2018

We had our anniversary lunch at Rose's about a month ago. The food was amazing and very tasty. We love Mediterranean food and the food that Rose's serves did not disappoint. We had the lunch special, first entree full price second one 25% off. We had Shish Kabob Platter (Charcoal broiled lamb cubes) Shawerma Platter (Shredded beef marinated in seasoning) served with rice, salad, hummus with pita.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed November 11, 2017

Driving by, I glimpsed this place I used to dine-in years ago. I wondered if it still offered the same savory menu I had enjoyed before. Decided to give it a try. I ordered classic cold/hot appetizers and a main entree from their traditional menu. The restaurant stood by its reputation. The food was impeccably good (both presentation and flavor) and service was prompt and cordial, as well. Just the way I remembered it! This is a no-brainier. It can deliver amazing Mediterranean food, with impressive sustained quality, over and over. And their prices are quite reasonable.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 23, 2017

The food is amazing. We are from the middle east, so we used to this food but never taste the same thing around here. Everything was good from the appetizer to the desert.
We want on Friday evening and we did not make reservation, lucky for us there was still place but I recommend to make reservation if you are coming during the weekends. The place is small and fill like "home" place less like any restaurant that I visit here, so it get laud when it busy, so be prepare. The only thing that I think need improvement is more staff as 2 guys on Friday night are not enough and make the service slow but like someone already said in one of the reviews the food is worth it.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed May 24, 2017

I love getting takeout from Rose's Place and do so often when we have family coming over. The food is really good and everyone always asks me where I ordered from.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 27, 2017

This is small, virtually undecorated establishment. They have closed direct access from NJ 4, so getting in was a little tricky. Ask ahead. Å full lunch at around $10 with generous portions was a real bargain. But the quality was uneven. Pita bread and hummus were excellent. Swarma with beef was tasty. I know Middle Eastern usually is lamb, but I and many others prefer beef in the US. Baklava really seemed to have been made by grandma. But a felafel plate was horrid and was not finished. If you stick with the good dishes, you-and your wallet-will enjoy this place.

Date of visit: April 2017