Rose's Place
Cuisines: Lebanese
Description: Telephone Number 201-475-8800
Description: Telephone Number 201-475-8800
Reviewed March 26, 2013

This place served me with less than a pint of soup. Served canned grape leaves.
The sweet was terrible and the food is very expensive compared to others in Paterson

Reviewed December 3, 2012

The food is very good, but the service is terrible. The servers are so unfriendly and take forever serving you. I've been here several times and it's always the same, good food and bad service. They always seem short staffed as well, one waiter or two for the entire restaurant. To the owner, get some qualified help, you have good food, but need to address the level of service.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

I was here a couple of times and I don't think I will ever go back. with so many restaurants around why go somewhere the food is medicore at best. I had a lamb dish that was so tough I could barely cut or chew it.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

The food was so excellent. My husband and I shared the appetizer for 2 which is a bit pricey ($21.95). However there was a lot of food. It was a combination of Hummus, stuffed grape leaves, bubbaganoush, falafel balls, tabouleh, and tahini served with plenty of pita bread. for a main entree with both ordered the lamb kuftah with tahini sauce and rice and a grilled tomato and onions.($13.95) It was all so delicious. Next time I would order less maybe one entree or a smaller appetizer since I walked away stuffed. the service was speedy and great. Nice atmosphere. It is a BYOB facility. There is a liquor store next door if you want. The place is not large so if you have a large party I would make reservations.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

If you like exoic food from the middle east that is reasonably prices. this is for you. EXCELLENT