“Excellent Diner. I get the 1 lb. burger with a beer,also made to order salads,”
Review of Gotham City Diner

Gotham City Diner
Ranked #3 of 106 Restaurants in Fair Lawn
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: previously called Gogtham City Grill
Reviewed February 4, 2018

Great big burger, why get 1/2 lb. when for a buck more double it, and a cold beer. The salads are fresh and you can decide your ingredients just like a salad bar but table service . Hot soup cool salad.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed January 22, 2018

always clean and bright, the help attentive and warm,the selection and quality of the food fantastic! have been here at least 100 times 99 of which were excellent. the only diner I go to for a reason!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 21, 2018

I went to Fair Lawn last year and went looking for my old hangout, the Century Diner, only to find that it was replaces by GCD.

It was okay, perhaps a bit pricey, but the Pizza Burger Deluxe was tasty and the service was okay.

But something just felt a little off. Maybe it was the funky superhero theme, or just my memories of the old place. But I did end up eating there twice in five days, so I guess I would recommend it.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed December 21, 2017

Fast service and good variety; usually pretty busy but that's more of a good sign in my opinion. They have a variety of options!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed December 20, 2017

Four of us decided to have Brunch in late November. Since we live basically in the same area, we agreed to meet at The Gotham City Diner on Broadway in Fair Lawn. The diner and parking lot are right on Broadway (NJ Route 4 East). We arrived around 10:30 and were seated immediately. The staff was friendly & helpful and there were a lot of good selections on the menu.

The staff did not rush us and we enjoyed Brunch. I have no idea how this place would be for dinner, but I would definitely return for lunch.

Date of visit: November 2017