“Great service and fresh food”
Review of Gotham City Diner

Gotham City Diner
Ranked #2 of 93 Restaurants in Fair Lawn
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: previously called Gogtham City Grill
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The food here is always fresh. The salads are prepared to order and the wraps Re large and always fresh. The stuffed cabbage and stuffed peppers they have on their weekly specials are absolutely delicious. The portions are huge. You will have to ask for a doggy bag. Prices here are typical diner prices.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

This diner has good service, above average diner food, and is about 5 minutes away. Great for breakfast.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

incredible variety, whether is breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner...young or old there's something for everyone....Tends to get crowded.

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

My friends and I went here after our 20 year High School Reunion. I had the South of the Border Omelette which was outstanding and I highly recommend. Unfortunately, the poor service does not make up for the food. Not sure if our waitress was overwhelmed or just having a bad day. Seemed like she hated life. She was slamming down plates and got upset when I asked for a new ketchup bottle because the one on the table was empty. The rest of the wait staff seemed happy unfortunately we got the rotten apple of the group. She tried cracking jokes with us at the end when handing us our check. I guess that was her way of trying to get us to give her a bigger tip. There was only 3 of us which was not a large group of people.

1  Thank Jerseyboyinmi
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Gotham City Diner is the best! I have about 3 diner's that are closer to my home, but we opt to go here instead. Love that they deliver and are open 24/7. Also, love the style of the restaurant. This is where myself and friends go if we want diner food for any meal of the day, and especially for midnight cravings. The best!