“fresh food quick service”
Review of Gotham City Diner

Gotham City Diner
Ranked #1 of 93 Restaurants in Fair Lawn
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: previously called Gogtham City Grill
Reviewed January 14, 2013

what ever you desire to eat is available here. They have a great salad option. they will create what ever type of slad you want. food portions are good. Youmight have to wait to be seated on a weekend night. The place is always packed.

There are newer reviews for Gotham City Diner

Reviewed December 29, 2012

My boyfriend and I come here all the time. I love this place! They can spice up anything, even quesadillas, with extra dipping sauces and spices. It's a really great place. Try the quesadillas, wraps, paninis, and desserts. The salads are BIG and awesome too; I love creating my own salad. The waitresses and waiters are really friendly too! PS: they deliver!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Went to Gotham City diner on a friday morning for breakfast. the place was easy to find, and seemed to have a lot of regulars since waitresses knew people by name. Unlike other diners that I've been to, the place was really clean with comfortable booths, and waitresses were attentive

Ordered the corn beef hash with eggs and a short stack of pancakes. It was delicious. Couldn't really say the same for the Sante Fe eggs benedict that my friend ordered. The sauce tasted weird and I don't think the sausage was chorizo like it was supposed to be. I was really glad that I wasn't the one that had to eat it. Everything else, especially the pancakes, were delicious. I would definitely go back if I was in the area.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

My friend and I went to this place for me to give it a try, as he stated the silver dollar pancakes were delicious. Of course, since we both have a good apetite, we each ordered our own with a side of bacon. The waiter was attentive, the food was brought in a timely fashion, and the pancakes were pretty tasty. I would definitely eat here again!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

No matter what I order, I am always pleased. I especially enjoy their chopped salads. They are always fresh and chilled. It's fun to add as many ingredients as you want ( with added cost after a few).