“I love this place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 11, 2013

The food is GREAT! The Early Bird Special is an excellent deal. The place seems to attract senior citizens, though. I like taking my mom and aunt.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I have been to Davia's for dinners and parties and I have always been delighted by the quality and quantity of the dishes served. The service is always very professional and knowlegable I think you would be very happy having dinner at Davia's for early bird or late dinner or dessert

Reviewed July 19, 2013

My party walked in at 1pm on Wednesday and we were a little nervous the place was empty. I ordered carpacchio and a pasta entree. I was very impressed with the quality and quantity of food. The carpacchio was outstanding and the pasta came in a family size portion. I just ate the leftovers for dinner tonight. Really delicious Italian entrees in very generous portions. My party of 4 had appetizers, drinks, entrees and dessert for under $150. I thought it was a great value and will definitely return!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Davia's is a medium to small facility serving wonderful Italian food. When called with a request for reservations for 13 they never flinched. We arrive at 1:00 PM for the early bird special ($14.00) that included appetizer, salad/soup, entre and a variety of desserts. We had a glorious meal, fellowship and experience.

By all means visit Davia's, especially the early bird special. Be aware, the early bird is cash only but well worth while.

1  Thank RichHam42
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We were there with friends on Saturday . Tables are close so it required a snake to walk between them to get to our table. We chose this restaurant because we knew the food was consistently good and the service on the slow side so it would be an evening out rather than an eat and run. We were not disappointed. We were even able to rearrange the special to our liking and there was no problem doing this. I choice the fish from one with the preparation of another, less spicy choice,and the result was wonderful. Everyone in our group was happy. Only problem is the noise from the table next to, almost touching, ours.