“Outstanding!”
Review of Oceanos

Oceanos
Reserve with OpenTable
Oceanos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 93 Restaurants in Fair Lawn
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Brookside Avenue
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I can't say enough about this place. You walk in to an elegant and romantic setting your left with a nice bar to your right with additional outdoor seating. I got there at 8pm on a Saturday night (with a reservation) not expecting to be able to sit outside. The host was extremely friendly and said it wouldn't be a problem.

The service is amazing. Multiple waiters attend to you which is a huge plus. And how could I forget about the food. The freshest fish.

Please go!

Reviewed May 12, 2014

This past mothers day with it's beautiful weather (thank god) was a dining letdown at Oceanos. Brought my mother and a friend to what I had heard was a higher end dining expierence and found badly reheated tough leg of lamb and stuffed pork entrees. I was suspicious when food that should have taken 45 min to prepare was out in 10. Evidently they wanted to get diners in and out quickly.To their credit they did take back the lamb and replaced it with the dry stuffed pork chop (wasn't much better, I warned her). Suffice to say,we didn't stay for dessert. $120 was enough damage for one mothers day, 2 entrees, 1app, 2 drink letdown. They should probably stick to seafood I guess. I'll never return to find out.
Bob Z

2  Thank bob z
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Oceanos is a nice place to relax and have a nice meal.Known for its fish Oceanos appetisers offer a raw bar that includes a sampler with oysters,1/2 lobster,jumbo shrimp and little neck clams for $59.00.My favorite is the grilled octopus at $20.This place is known for its many fish varieties.The whole fish includes sea bass,dover sole,red snapper and Alaskan king crab legs.The entrees include many favorites such as salmon,stuffed shrimp, chillean sea bass,grilled yellow fin tuna and a boat of scallops.Filet mignon,stuffed chicken,pork tenderloin and lamb chops are also avaliable.We finished with the Baklava and tartufo for desert.All of the meals arrived at the same time.The service was very nice as well.Our server explained everything that we asked about the menu and made sure that our needs were met.You will see three or four different servers throughout the meal attend to the table.My water glass was always full.I could say that this place was pricey, but you get what you pay for.With drinks,wine,appetisers,entrees and desert and very good service my bill ran $100 pp excluding tip for three people.We had an enjoyable dinner experience and i would recommend it to anyone that loves fish.

Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Had a great meal with my family at Oceanos. The restaurant was very slow on a Tuesday night. The staff was great and the decor is very nice. We split appetizers of grilled octopus & grilled calamari which were very tasty. I enjoyed the sea scallops which were cooked perfectly. The only downfall of this place was that the fish specials were very highly priced ($40-&50)
Overall pricey, but a great dining experience.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I just love Oceanos, for its wonderful food, and very comfortable, relaxing, atmosphere. The menu choices, as well as the specials, are absolutely great! Everything together, makes a pleasurable, and a very memorable, dining experience!