“Wonderful Mediterranean Style Restaurant”
Review of Oceanos

Oceanos
Reserve with OpenTable
Oceanos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 93 Restaurants in Fair Lawn
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Brookside Avenue
“Wonderful Mediterranean Style Restaurant”
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Great food, elegantly presented, service superb. Alex, the Matre'd is an old friend from Il Villino and took excellent care of us. My foodie friends loved it, as did I. Don't miss this place.

Sanibel Island, Florida
“Excellent choice for a shower!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I have never been to Oceanos. In fact I never even knew about this excellent resturant.

I was invented to a shower there this afternoon and all I can say is wow! The food that was served was delicious. The appetizers we had were served family style. Then we had a salad which was followed by our entree choice. We were offered 3 choices. The normal dishes of beef, chicken or fish. I had the broiled salmon. Most of my table mates had a chicken franchese entree which they said was delicious as well. The portions we had were large. For dessert we were offered two choices. I highly recommend the tiramisu. It was outstanding!

The service for the shower was wonderful. The servers were very friendly and always made sure that our water glass was full and asked if we needed another beverage.

The place itself was very nice. I would like to return for dinner sometime.

Fair Lawn, New Jersey
“Owners and staff did not care that are reservations were not accommodated.”
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

This was a very special occasion for my family and I regret that I chose to spend it at this restaurant. The servers ignored us for most of the night and the manager and owners did not care to apologize or make it up to us. The food came out bland and dry, which is unacceptable for the price. My experience was far different from the reviews I read. Will not be going back.

“Great find!!!!!!!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Went here for lunch with friend, the place was elegant and service was excellent. Richie our
waiter was very attentive and friendly
Food was delicious, I had the salmon was it good!!!!!!!!!

Definitley one of the better seafood restaurants in North Bergen. Cant wait to check out their dinner!!!!!

• Visited February 2013
Glen Rock, New Jersey
“Gem Close To Home”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

12/21/2012 Went for my husband's Birthday and Everything was A Rating, The Service was Excellent, Every Dish was Fresh and Delicious, and the Atmosphere lively but not loud. Very Classy. My Husband said "One of the Top 5 Meals He's Had in His Life". Pricey But Worth Every Penny. A Fantastic Place! Salute! To The Owners & Staff.

• Visited December 2012