“The great bread makes great sandwiches!”
Review of FD Subs

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
FD Subs
Ranked #29 of 80 Restaurants in Ewing
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I've always found that the bread used to make a sandwich is just as, if not more important, than the other ingredients. FD Subs has great bread and the sandwiches are delicious. My favorite sandwich (which I had again this weekend), is the Old Italian. It has fresh mozzarella, cappicola and prosciutto; I include oil and vinegar, red onion and tomato. It is so delicious and fresh tasting. My only recommendation is that the physical plant be spruced up a bit. Still the restaurant is clean and all the ingredients are fresh. Staff is friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

GREAT SUBS! I get one @ least once a week. my favorite is the Turkey & provolone yum! The people that work there are very friendly & speedy service. I told my friends and co-workers about FD Subs. I would eat there everyday if I did not cook dinner.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

fresh meat and cheese and they make them exactly how you tell them to do

1  Thank shantae f
Reviewed September 8, 2008

Just went back and it's still amazing. The menu is expanded and they have some great daily specials. Can't beat the price!

1  Thank drc151
Reviewed December 19, 2007

hoagie toms grill has by far the best food/selection in jersey. the extensive menu never has you eating the same thing twice. whether you're in the mood for a cold sandwich, a cheesteak, or a five star restaurant quality entree (you can usually find those in the specials) you'll always be satisfied at HTG. The service is unbelievable and the prices are beyond reasonable.

1  Thank CQH1113

Been to FD Subs? Share your experiences!