“My favorite diner!”

Cuisines: Diner
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
“My favorite diner!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food is amazing...good portions, perfectly seasoned and served fresh. Wonderful daily specials and good service. The host staff are wonderful...so friendly. I come here often.

Visited January 2014

Ewing, New Jersey
“whaz da matta wit you people?”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

In reading some of these reviews I see people complaining about poor service and cold food and food being to pricy...I eat here at least once a week, and have never had a bad experience, and usually get enough food to take home another meal...that is a bargain to me...if you had a bad experience after one visit, maybe give them another try. It is a diner, not a fine dining experience. that being said, I really like the place. If you have a problem, see the owner Pete (he is almost always there, or the hostess). if you are expecting fast food prices, go to Burger King.......peace.

• Visited January 2014
Springfield, New Jersey
“Good food, so so service, good choice for TCNJ parents”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

The atomsphere is bright and cheerful. The menu was extensive with seventy (not a typo) different omelets! The omelets are made with five eggs (so the menu said). While they were large, I don't know if they were really five eggs, but the ones we had were well made. They also offered a fresh fruit cup instead of fries, which was lovely. I was there with five other people. While the food was very good, the service was spotty. One person did not get his soup (his meal, not a side). I had decaf coffee, but it was almost cold before I got some sweetener, and it was refilled with regular coffee. Though our table had six people, we had two bills, and they added the tip onto the bill.
Overall, it was a good meal, and good choice cor visiting The College of NJ.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Karen C
New Jersey
“Lousy Service and cold food”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We arrived about 5:30 with 3 children and 2 adults. The kids were real easy two wanted chocolate chip pancakes, one wanted spaghetti and meatballs. My friend ordered the cornbeef hash and eggs, and I have an jalapeno omelet. None of these dishes are difficult. The kids pancakes were cold, the granddaughter asked for parmesan cheese and it never arrived. I asked for a coffee with my omelet. It arrived at the table after our meal was done. Thanks but no thanks I will not be returning.

Visited April 2013
3 Thank quasimoto
“50/ 50”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I have gone to Two Peters a few times. It is a 50/50 chance if you will have good service. The food is usually cooked properly, but it is pricey. The plus side is, if you see the owner and the food or service was not up to par, he will take care of it by either giving you a discount or free dessert.

• Visited April 2013