“Typical Courtyard”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Ewing
Detroit, Michigan
“Typical Courtyard”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This is your typical Courtyard. The area is nice and quiet, and it feels safe. The room is clean and my only complaint would be that the air conditioning unit is pretty noisy. I do, however, prefer the Springhill Suites that's a couple miles down the road. That hotel seems fresher and more up-to-date than this one.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Tiffany W, General Manager at Courtyard Ewing Princeton, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Dear Cindy,

Thank you for your feedback in regards to the Courtyard Ewing Princeton. I do apologize in regards to your air unit being noisey and I will definitely be looking into that. I appreciate your comments and we hope that if you are in the area again that you do choose to stay with us.

Tiffany Walters

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Pompano Beach, Florida, United States
Reviewed July 11, 2013

My boyfriend checked in today for a weekend with his son for the Team Florida Lacrosse tournaments. I called to ask if they would be able to do a little something special for my boyfriend being the fact it's his birthday tomorrow. Not only did Tiffany offer to do whatever I had asked for but she went above and beyond. Where do you get that level of customer service anymore? At the Courtyard Ewing Princeton is where!!! Kudos to Tiffany and her EXCELLENT staff.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Alissa,

Thank you so much for your amazing comments about the Courtyard Ewing Princeton! I can't stress enough how much I enjoyed helping you with your boyrfriend's birthday surprise; I'm not sure I've ever known anyone who liked cookies so much! It was so much fun being able to help with something as special as a birthday and it was a great experience that my staff and I will never forget!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stayed here for a few days while exploring the Princeton / Ewing area. This hotel was great. The staff was very friendly and accommodating to my requests. The room was nicely appointed and very clean. This was one of the best Courtyards I've ever stayed at. Only drawback is that it is in a somewhat isolated area.

Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Tiffany W, General Manager at Courtyard Ewing Princeton, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your comments in regards to the Courtyard Ewing Princeton! I love hearing that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we went above and beyond your expectations. Next time you come to the area, feel free to contact me at tiffany.walters@hhmlp.com and I will be more than happy to give you a list of some fun and interesting things to do that are close by which cater to your interests. Again, thank you for your kind words and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future!

Portland, ME
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for two days during my husband's Princeton Reunion. Very convenient to the campus, only about a 15 minutes drive. Not a "reunion hotel", so it was quieter than others. The guest clerk greeted us enthusiastically, when we entered - genuinely friendly not forced-friendly. We arrived before check-in time, but were immediately offered early check-in and placed on a floor that was above wedding party guests, in case there might be late night partying.

The hotel appears very new. The king room was spacious and very well-decorated with a couch seating area facing the TV, which also swivels toward the bed. At first, the AC did not appear to be working, but someone came to fix it within minutes. It was very hot all weekend (95+) and when we came in one time the friendly desk clerk offered us bottled water from the frig - very thoughtful! A nice breakfast operation - again, very friendly, service. We would definitely stay at this hotel again...

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank oldmayor
Dear Valued Guest,

It is such a pleasure to hear that you and your husband enjoyed your most recent stay with us at the Courtyard Ewing Princeton! I will be sure to share your kind words with the rest of my staff and we look forward to having you both stay with us again next time you are in the area!

Hamilton, New Jersey
Reviewed April 23, 2013

This hotel was used for our wedding guests and exceeded our expectations. The Area Sales Manager was most helpful in establishing the block of rooms and supplying hotel information to be included in the wedding invitations. She was always up to date with providing us the count and names of the guests who had made reservations. This was a wonderful place for our guests to congregate and the rooms and amenities were quite above average. All of our guests had nothing but good things to say about their stay and that the hotel staff was courteous and helpful. We also had breakfast in one of the meeting rooms the morning after the wedding for the guests which was equally impressive. This hotel is highly recommended. Many thanks to the Area Sales Manager and the staff that made this happen.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Shelley,

Thank you so much for your kind words in regards to the Courtyard Ewing Princeton! We are very lucky to have our Area Sales Manager, Ashley Michalak, apart of our team and I am so happy to hear that you and your guests had a wonderful experience at our hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us again next time you are in the area (maybe an anniversary get-away) and from all of us here at the Courtyard Ewing Princeton - congratulations!

Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Stayed with the U Richmond track & field group for two nights. Service was fantastic, our rooms and keys were ready the moment we walked in. Private breakfast room was excellent for our athletes. Everything was great. Ashley Michalak does a wonderful job getting everything prepared, too!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Jon,

Thank you so very much for your wonderful comments about the Courtyard Ewing Princeton! It was a pleasure accomodating your team and we can't wait to have you all come back next year!

Trenton, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed January 31, 2013

For the 2nd year in a row, my company hosted an after-party/room block at the Courtyard Ewing/Hopewell after my company's holiday party at a nearby country club. The staff worked with us to set up a great room-block rate, and ensured that the bar would be fully stocked to accommodate around 50 guests who wanted to "continue the party" at the hotel. They also offered us as many complimentary shuttle-rides as necessary to and from the venue. We had a great time - the bartender was great, and the rooms were very nice! There were only minor hiccups along the way. All-in-all, we had a very enjoyable time. We will definitely return if next years party is in the area!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Sebastian C
Tiffany W, General Manager at Courtyard Ewing Princeton, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Dear Sebastian C,

Thank you for the great comments! We absolutely loved having you and your fellow colleagues stay at the Courtyard Ewing last year and when we heard you were coming for a second year in a row, we were ecstatic! I'm so happy to hear that everyone enjoyed themselves and we are looking forward to seeing you all again next year.

Tiffany
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ewing
SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South
Element Ewing Princeton
Hampton Inn & Suites Newtown
Rodeway Inn & Suites - New Hope
The Lambertville House Hotel
The Lambertville House Hotel
#2 of 2 in Lambertville
Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA

Been to Courtyard Ewing Princeton? Share your experiences!