“Great Lunch”
Review of Metro Grill

Metro Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Metro Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 80 Restaurants in Ewing
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We go to Metro Grill for lunch at least once every other week. The food is good. I would recommend the Nachos, The Crab Cake.

1  Thank Penningtoncouple

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I was recently in Ewing for work and ate here for lunch on a recommendation. What a surpassingly good restaurant! From the outside, you would never guess what this place had to offer. Lunch was good, I had the Mediterranean salad and they didn’t skimp on any of the ingredients. It was so good, in a place that really has no restaurants close by, that we ended up having dinner there as well. The bar was lively at night and the french onion soup was very good. I had the home made ravioli which came three in a serving. Each ravioli was as big as a bread plate! The sauce was OK, a little chunky for my taste but that didn’t stop me from eating almost two of the 3 ravioli's! My coworker had a special of scallops and said it was very good as well.

1  Thank smalltimecpa
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Women friends and I ate there last night. I have been ordering pasta and shrimp for many, many years and it's never disappointed. Clams w/red clam sauce is another fav. Good crowd. No parking issues. Timmy is the Chef and he's obviously got his act together and the b'tender on duty on a Tuesday at 5:30pm is so cool (forget his name).

1  Thank catcat6327
Reviewed March 25, 2013

This was the only restaurant near my hotel where I was staying on business. I ate here two nights in a row. Great service. Great atmosphere. Both items I ordered each night were from the Specials list. Each was $22. Each sounded delishous and were each a disappointment. There was no flavor and no texture. It was as though the ingredients were cooked desperately and thrown together randomly. Nothing binded the ingredients ... And there was no flavor despite quality ingredients. Chicken gnocchi might as well have been white minute rice with a George Forman cooked chicken breast.

Go for the atmosphere. Enjoy the bar. Eat some Wendy's instead

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Our first visit to Metro Grill in Ewing on a busy Friday night was rewarded by a good meal and an overall good experience. The interior is much nicer than the exterior suggests. We were seated quickly after a short wait at the bar. We received good service and good meals, my wife and I both had pasta dishes. The prices were appropriate for the value received.