“Food very good, service excellent”
Review of Metro Grill

Metro Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Metro Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 80 Restaurants in Ewing
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Loved the "Medit. Bruschella, and finished up a good meal with the Lava Cake w/ vanilla ice cream

Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

In the area for a lacrosse tournament. The restaurant was recommended by our hotel. When we arrived I expected a long wait because there were a lot of families with their sons. We were served quickly. My salmon was delicious. Nice cold drinks with a lot of ice. A very pleasant evening that beat expectations.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

just there once. had lunch special, genous portions, very good, great service

Reviewed June 23, 2012

It was my first time at the Metro. I was part of a group of 11 celebrating a granddaughter's graduation.
Our party arrived early, but were greeted and seated.
We then hadd a good evening of food and drink.
The menu is quite eclectic and our group had a sampling of every variety, from burgers to Cobb Salad, to veal and sea food.
All of the portions are macho sized. Everyone seemed to enjoy their selection. My only complant was that the sea food Fra Diablo had very little of the"kick" I expect in a Fra Diablo dish.
The prices are inthe medium range. Most entrees in the $18-$25 range.
A molten center chocolate cake was sampled for dessert. The samplers are still talking about it.
I will return.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Food and drinks were great! Sangria was lacking in flavor a bit, but the meal was just great! I hope to go back.

Been to Metro Grill? Share your experiences!