“Average Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Toms River, New Jersey
“Average Pizza”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Good pizza nothing to crow about. It's good just like all the other pizza places you can find

Visited March 2012

Orlando, Florida
“Great Atmosphere and Food and they had live music when I was there”
Reviewed March 1, 2011

During my running one night I was starving so I made a unscheduled stop at Parkway Pizza. And was pleasantly surprised by what I found. A nice place to sit down to relax and enjoy a bite. I went up to order just a slice and a fountain soda. Nothing to big since it was later at night and I figured they were closing soon for the night.

The building self was spacious and clean and offered 3 different kinds of atmospheres you can eat in. First and biggest was a typical pizza parlor setting, this is where I sat. The second section is a more of romantic section that appears to be more for fine dining. It is located in the back in a separate room. This was closed by the time I arrived. And lastly there is the third section that was a glass in porch. This area would probably be really nice in the summer months. When I was there this section was filled with people listening to live music. I love the idea of live music being played here. It seems like a natural fit if you ask me. And probably brought in a lot of customers in that normally wouldn’t come by. Plus it gave the nice nostalgic feel of going to shows in my youth.

I sat down and enjoyed my slice of plain. The crust was just the way I liked it and the sauce had just enough flavor to satisfy me. I’m not a big pizza person and only really eat it when I’m in a rush. So if you don’t agree with my opinion on it. I don’t take it personally. But the service and the atmosphere is definitely worth stopping by. And for you music fans out there keep an eye out for up coming events to enjoy Parkway Pizza has been Fat Kid tested and Fat Kid Approved.

As always Stay Peckish my friends.

• Visited February 2011
2 Thank fatkidnation1

Been to Parkway Pizza? Share your experiences!