“Excellent food!”

CAFE seventy two
Ranked #3 of 80 Restaurants in Ewing
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast on a Monday morning. Wasn't expecting much but it was awesome. The menu has great options. I chose Cajun shrimp Benedict. It was soooo good! It came with home fries that I had onions and peppers added to. Omg! Heaven! My husband had a cheese steak omelette and it was great too. The coffee was good. It was a great choice. I wish we had a place like it at home because I would go every week and try something else on the menu!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

As a visitor to the USA from the UK, I'm always looking for what I think of as a traditional place for breakfast and Nick's 72 did not disappoint.

Great food and the staff were super friendly. Fantastic value for money and a real taste of family fare. Thank you.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

I heard about Nick's Cafe 72 in the newspaper and from some friends, so I decided to give it a try. I work late and I live nearby, so I've been calling in my dinner order and picking it up. So far everything I've tried there has been excellent. The service is friendly and my food is always packaged up and ready on time. Compared to other local places I've used for take-out, Nick's gives more food for the money. I love their fried calamari... it's never soggy when I bring it home. Always a nice sized portion. Their homemade potato chips ($3) are to DIE FOR. I'd go there just for that. Never tried their breakfast but I've heard they're great. I plan to come back for a sit-down dinner, and so far I have nothing but positive comments about the food itself.

Reviewed February 15, 2012

I have gone to Nick's Cafe 72 several times in the last few years for Breakfast and Lunch. There is a very friendly and helpful waitress named Carrie who is almost always there in the morning/lunchtime.

The Cafe Breakfast is a great standard deal everyday, while the Belgian waffles, french toast and Omelets are also fresh and delicious.

Try the Award Winning Crunchy burger for lunch, as well as the bourbon shrimp and pierogies.

I would recommend this place to anyone for breakfast and lunch.

Reviewed January 8, 2012

Went for lunch two times in December. Food selection is somewhat limited, but enough of a variety to find something you should like. Had vodka rigatoni one time and a chicken cheese steak another time. The vodka rigatoni was not on the menu the second time. Both were very good.

Been to CAFE seventy two? Share your experiences!