“Sucks”

CAFE seventy two
Ranked #3 of 81 Restaurants in Ewing
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed December 16, 2011

My husband kids and I went there for breakfast.... th owner was standing there reading the paper... while we waited quite a while for coffee. When my husband went up to him and asked him for a cup of coffee and the pots were right behind him, he said he'd get our waitress. Seriously..... really????
A few times we went theree when they said they were going to be open in the morning and they didn't open on time.
Rubbed me the wrong way

Reviewed November 16, 2011

It was a clean, reasonable, cozy restaurant that is a run of the mill commerical place with items on the menu that you would find in any place like this ( We had lunch). Food was good however it didn't standout and make me want to rush back. The service was very good. Its a newer place so they may be in the development stage with the quality of their food in order to bring it up a noch. I have been to several places in the general area and the menus are about the same.

Reviewed July 29, 2011

Nick"s Cafe 72 in a section of Ewing called West Trenton is a small little joint with a big heart.
I went with 3 other women for Lunch. Our server did not really comply with requests...serving soda with ice after being asked for NO ICE, and bringing our appetizer of delicious perogies, modified to keep the bacon out, at the same time as our sandwiches even after we asked to have it first. Now for the good stuff. All the food was very good and as already mentioned modified to our taste at request. After taking our order and bringing drinks the young waitress disappeared and Im thinking it was the young man owner who came back, took our order, brought out our food, and was lively and fun. Another appealing thing is that there wer card size discount offers on our table so we were able to get 50% off on two of the sandwiches reducing our total bill by the price of one. Not bad. AND the card once registered is supposed to initiate regular offers by email. I like that. I want to try this place for breakfast next

Been to CAFE seventy two? Share your experiences!