“(In)Conveniently located and worth the detour”
Review of Cafe Mulino - CLOSED

Cafe Mulino
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 9, 2011

This restaurant used to be down the road from the office until the bridge, along Washington's Victory Trail, was taken out. Now it requires a 2-mile detour when it really is 1.5 miles away.

The decor is simple and Italian. I never spent much time at the bar, but it appears to be a full one.

The spaghetti with clams is my stand-by entree and it is so good that I have yet to try anything else.

Good food at a nice neighborhood establishment.

SOMEBODY PLEASE FIX THE BRIDGE!!!!!!

Reviewed May 16, 2011

This is a great restuarant and I am surpised with some of the comments. I have been coming here since it opened and have eaten at several of the Resutarants owned by the current owners. The service has allways been great and the fod outstanding.

I bring clinets here often from around the world and all have asked to come back.

Thisis a great restarant and a wonderful place to eat. I would strongly urge anyone to try it and wunder who is sending out soem of these reviews. The place is always clean and neat and in all the years, none of my guest have ever had a problem

Reviewed May 12, 2011

A group of ten people from our office came to celebrate a birthday. The food was very tasty, decor very nice and the service was very good. Lots of little extras...warm bread with butter or dipping oil, waiters offered fresh ground pepper or parmesan...constant drink refills without asking. The restaurant clearly is trained to accomodate the needs of those on a "lunch hour" because the food came at a good pace without feeling rushed and the minute we signaled for the bill they whipped it out already prepared. Our group would come back again.

Reviewed January 21, 2011

I used to eat at cafe mulino quite often.. now I don't think I will return. I agree with the one psoter below, I think they serve meals that are expired. I had the ravioli aurora and I have never felt that bad before. Another person that was with us ate the same meal and got sick. I have been back once since, did not order that dish, but the meal i did order tasted awful.

1  Thank NJTT2010
Reviewed January 9, 2011

i met my friend in the bar which was relaxing and quite, i was told by my friends this is a nice area to enjoy a meal. I ordered the eggplant parm. which was done very thin, but in no way over done which can happen a lot with this dish. the sauce had chucks of fresh pepers and onions, that did not seem to be over cooked in anyway either. The pasta that came with the dish also tasted as if it was made, and not from a box. the dressing on my salod did not taste as if it was store bought either. For all this freash not overly cooked food i paid very little.it was in december and 2 very loud partys were in the room. could not blame that on the resterant.