The Element is a great place for business travel. Large room, full kitchen, flat screen TV, very comfortable bed and high speed Internet that really is 'high-speed'.
The staff is very friendly and courteous.
The workout room is one of the best I have seen at this size hotel. At least 5 tread-mills and 5 steppers. Nautilus and free weights. Great! Did I mention the indoor heated pool?
Free breakfast every morning is a plus and the coffee is near Starbucks quality.
If you are in the Trenton, NJ area, this is definitely the place to stay.
In fairness, there were a few minor things that were fixed promptly
- The thermostat in the room was broke. I couldn't the temp below 77 degrees the first night. Fixed the next day
- There were no wash cloths in the room. Didn't notice until I went to take a shower. Fixed that day.
- The showers are interesting. They have those wide head 'rain shower' nozzles. Feels good, but the pressure is very low. You really have to stand under it quite a while to get all of the soap off. Even then I still felt slippery, like I couldn't get the last of the soap film totally off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Element Ewing Princeton is near central NJ destinations like Merrill Lynch, Johnson & Johnson, and Sesame Place. Our eco-friendly hotel has guest rooms with full kitchens and 2,100sq ft of event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Element Ewing Princeton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Element Ewing Princeton Hotel Ewing