“Great place!”

SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Ewing
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We were travelling to visit family, and had a large, comfortable room. The breakfast was great, and the location was perfect for where we needed to be. I will definitely book a room here again. The pool is super small, and the hotel is in an office park, so if you're looking for a spot for little kids this might not be a great choice, but otherwise it was a really good spot. It is near a small municipal airport, and you can hear outside noise -- I heard the birds and some guests who were sitting around the outside firepit in the evening -- but that could probably be dealt with by picking a room in another location.

Room Tip: I'd try to stay away from the front of the hotel....not sure if the airport landing strip is on...
Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank hecsta
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2014

I really appreciate the outstanding review about the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. Seeing the suites are 25% larger than a regular guest room, it was perfect for you and your family. The split bathrooms are unique, and appreciated by families. The complimentary hot and cold healthy breakfast is a great start for the day, and saves a family money. The fire pit is enjoyed by many of our hotel guests, and we have put in time limits for when to close off that area. We look forward to being of service to you on your next trip to the Ewing area.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

As a platinum Marriott member I usually try to stay at full service hotels, but I booked this SpringHill Suites on a whim. I was presently surprised. Loved the look of the trendy rooms, with the sliding doors of the bathroom, the separation of the toilet with mini sink from the shower and full sink. The room was set up in a chic yet comfortable way with a living room space and ample room for a temporary office. I enjoyed this room more than many of the upgraded suites at full service hotels that I have received over my travels. Breakfast was great as well. Much more than the traditional continental items. Lots of fruit choices, eggs with all the fixin's, sausage, bacon, oatmeal, yogurt, etc. Very pleased! Also liked the bar set up they had at night for a quick night cap. The indoor pool with the the rain feature, was unlike anything I had seen before, many I need to stay at moire SpringHill Suites...I received excellent service as well. For the value of this hotel, I received a full service stay!

Bottom line - I will be back!!! I would recommend for business travels & families alike!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for the excellent review about the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. I see you were impressed with the stylish and comfortable guest rooms with plenty of work space and free wifi. The plush mattresses and bedding packages provide a great nights' sleep. I am pleased you enjoyed the complimentary hot and cold healthy breakfast buffet; as well as the evening bar and light fare food menu. The staff does provide outstanding friendly service, that exceed guests' expectations. With the great price you said, we look forward to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I've been staying for the past couple of years at the Element in Ewing, NJ just a few minutes away from this hotel. I recently decided to try the Springhill Suites and I'm glad I did!! The front desk staff was warm and friendly, the hotel is new (in the past couple of years) and the rooms are nicely appointed. There is only one room type at the hotel, so the only choice is King bed or two doubles. There is a mini-fridge and microwave in each room along with a separate couch and desk area...living room esq feel. The bathroom is a split plan with the toilet having it's own private area from the shower/sink area. This comes in really handy for families or those traveling with someone else. There is a bar/restaurant area in the hotel with food available until 10 pm and the bar open until midnight. Breakfast is included each morning and it's a very nice selection ranging from fresh seasonal fruit, hot and cold cereals, eggs, waffles, yogurt, etc. There is something for every type of breakfast eater.

I'm looking forward to my next stay at this hotel and I'm now "converted" to Springhill Suites!!

Room Tip: All rooms are the same, the only options is the bed type...King or Two Doubles
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Thank you for the great , positive review about the SpringHill Suites Ewing, and we are pleased to be servicing you on all of your visits to our area. The friendly front desk staff know the meaning of hospitality, and they enjoy taking care of our guests. The guest rooms are 25% larger than a typical guest room, keeping the traveler in mind with the stylish design. All rooms have a pull out couch, along with the refrigerator and microwave. Complimentary wi-fi, free hot and cold healthy breakfast, a bistro and bar, are a few of our features. I Iook forward to meeting you on your next visit. If I can answer any questions, please email me at pat.brogan@marriott.com. We'll see you soon.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Think W trendy decor, but well-lit and bright enough you can read and see what you're doing ;-)

Stayed at the Springhill when all Princeton hotels were sold out on a busy weekend. Had no idea what to expect but hotel more than exceeded my expectations and was only a 10 minute drive to Princeton.

Surprisingly pleasant; super clean and bright with well planned and thoughtful amenities.

Interiors are well designed and rooms are more than ample, with standard room offering a pull out sofa, desk with frosted window half wall separating sitting area with sleeping area. Clean and well designed bathroom broken into two areas, so two people can easily shower and dress at the same time. Toilet and small sink with mirror in one room and super clean and bright shower and sink with vanity in another room.

All rooms have refrigerators and microwave.

Springhill has a well appointed workout space with brand new equipment including 2 or 3 treadmills, several ellipiticals and bikes, free weights and stationary equipment. Towels, water and wipes provided. The hotel has a small but very nice pool next to fitness area.

Free breakfast and free wi-fi, free parking.

The place also has an on-site bar/bistro serving light fare and indoor and outdoor seating. It's not a super fancy spot, but absolutely perfect for late arrivals, quick meals or having a place for a drink without needing to leave the building and drive somewhere.

Only possible downside: Springhill is in a corporate-park area, so don't expect to walk to shops and town restaurants. Hotel does have a shuttle service.

Highly recommend.

Room Tip: This hotel is very close to an airport, but I actually never noticed any noise in my room. Ask for...
1  Thank Travelr101

Thank you for the excellent review about the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. I am pleased that we exceeded your expectations, which is every co-workers mission at the hotel. You commented on the overal cleanliness of the hotel, as the housekeeping team takes great pride in their work. Yes, the hotel is stylish and comfortable, with the design and decor aimed at both the business and leisure traveler. The oversized guest rooms are perfect for families, with split bathrooms, refrigerators, and microwaves. I see you took advantage of the hotel amenities that include the fitness center, free breakfast, complimentary wi-fi, bistro for food, and a bar for beverages. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Princeton.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Stayed here for a soccer tournament in nearby Yardley, PA. Hotel was nice. Loved the rooms. Loved the beds - very comfortable sleep. Pool was ok - had a nice fountain feature, but was very small. Hot breakfast was nice surprise and good - above average for complimentary hotel breakfast. Service was excellent. Loved free laundry supplies...great overall experience. Would recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

1  Thank KingzKidinPA
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Thank you for your great comments about the "GREAT HOTEL" Springhill Suites Ewing/Princeton South, that you stated. I am pleased that you were totally satisfied with the overall friendly service, and clean, comfortable, spacious guest rooms for your soccer team. It appears everyone enjoyed the free hot and cold healthy breakfast we offer daily. The free laundry soap was a benefit to get the uniforms cleaned after I hope were winning games. We look forward to being your hotel of choice when competing in future tournaments.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Spotless, modern hotel, breakfast with room, and a friendly and accommodating staff made our weekend stay a pleasant one. The hotel seems a bit isolated from restaurants and shopping, but it was perfect for our purposes (my husbands Princeton reunion).

Room Tip: All rooms appear to be comfortable and even our first floor room was peaceful.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

Thank you for the excellent review about the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South regarding your stay for the Princeton Reunion. I am pleased you liked the modern and stylish design of the hotel, although you might have been looking for the Princeton colors of black and orange in our design package. The friendly and accomadating staff are very knowledgeable of the local area to offer recommendations to our guests for dining, shopping, and attractions. I see you were very impressed with the overall hotel cleanliness, which is a tribute to our wonderful housekeeping team. We look forward to servicing you for the next reunion, or sooner.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

This place had a lively decor bright and colorful. I liked the location close to the airport with shuttle service. Had a little confusion at the desk about the shuttle but was cleared up and helpful. The bistro was surprisingly good it is at the bar.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your very positive comments about your recent visit at the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. Yes, the hotel is very bright, airy, and stylish for the guest to feel inspired and comfortable. I see that your questions about the shuttle were resolved quickly and to your satisfaction. You seemed to enjoy the bistro menu and beverage selections at the bar. We certainly look forward to being of service to you again soon.

Patrick Brogan

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ewing
Courtyard Ewing Princeton
Hampton Inn Princeton
Hampton Inn Princeton
#1 of 15 in Princeton
Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA

Been to SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South? Share your experiences!