“Great room!”

SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Ewing
Reviewed May 10, 2014

I was pleased with our well-appointed room and comfortable bed, The rooms are a good size and I like that the toilet is separate from the shower.
The front desk person was less than enthusiastic but she was efficient.
I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

I certainly appreciate your comments about your very great experience at the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. As you mentioned, the suites are 25% larger than normal guest rooms, each with 2 bathrooms. The beds are very comfortable which means a wonderful nights' sleep. Although you had a very effecient check-in, we will work on guest interaction. Thank you for your comments, and we look forward to being of service to you again.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Aside from a slightly quirky location, the hotel is very well run and we had a great 3-day stay. The property is very clean and since it's not that old, everything is in great condition. And the hotel staff were quite helpful and friendly.

There aren't any negatives to report other than the outdoor fire pit outside of the bar area (front of the hotel). It can create a noise issue at night for those guest rooms close by that area but we noticed the noise stopped around 11pm so it seems like the hotel has it under control. And since we weren't in bed before then, it wasn't a big deal.

We'll definitely come back to this property on our next trip to the Ewing area --- it's our new favorite place to stay.

Room Tip: If you need a quiet location for an early bed time, ask for a room on the back side of the hotel (on...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Thank you for the excellent review about your 3 day stay at the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. I am pleased you experienced the overall cleanliness and well maintained four year old hotel. Our goal is keeping the hotel looking new. Our guests enjoy the fire pit, and we do have hours of when it is in operation. We look forward to being of service to you again, at your new favorite hotel.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

My corporate headquarters is in the Princeton area, and through the years I have stayed at many of the "greater Princeton" hotels. The Springhill Suites Ewing is now my new favorite! The Customer Service is AWESOME!! My husband, who is disabled, travels with me. I always call ahead to make arrangements for medical supply deliveries/service dog. When I called the SHS with my special-needs requests, Jasmine was very supportive, and reassured me the arrangements would be no problem. I even received an email from management, acknowledging my requests and verifying the special arrangements. When we arrived at the hotel, everyone was very helpful, friendly and professional. The room was spacious, clean and very comfortable. The breakfast and "bistro" was very nice and very convenient. Our stay exceeded my expectations; I highly recommend the SHS Ewing!!.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

I want to personally thank you for the excellent review on how we exceeded your expectations at the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. Jasmine and the entire team at the SpringHill know the meaning of hospitality, and exceed the needs of our guests in a friendly and professional way, as you commented. The ADA rooms are fully equipped and are are actually very large rooms. I am pleased you enjoyed the free breakfast and complimentary wi-fi. I am glad you found us, and we are looking forward to being of service to you and your husband on your future visits to this area.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

The Springhill Suites has beautiful rooms with all the amenities you need for one night or several nights. The staff is top notch, especially Anthony and Pat. They go above and beyond to make this hotel a home away from home, or a peaceful getaway. Free hot breakfast buffet with fresh food, a great way to start your day. I travel for work a lot and this is by far one of the best hotels I have stayed at. The Trenton airport is just minutes away, much better than trying to make your way around the Philly airport , Newark etc. I highly recommend the Springhill Suites !

Room Tip: I only stayed on the top floor, but it was quiet and the temperature controls worked perfectly, to k...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

We all certainly appreciate your very positive comments about the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. We are an ideal location when flying out of the Trenton-Mercer Airport. Starting with the free breakfast you enjoyed, we have complimentary shuttle to and from the Trenton Airport for our hotel guests. The stylish design of the hotel is often mentioned by our guests, with oversized, comfortable guest rooms for both the corporate and leisure traveler. I am pleased you had a quiet nights' sleep in our very comfortable beds. Yes, Anthony takes care of all our guests needs in a very friendly, hospitable way. We look forward to seeing you again.
Pat Brogan

Reviewed April 24, 2014

There are many hotels in the Princeton/Ewing area and after visiting nearly half a dozen, we decided to go with the Spring Hill for our wedding room block because of the location, room layouts, pricing, and modern/clean design. We worked with Brittany and Abigail, whom were very responsive and gave updates on guest bookings through our room block every week leading up to the wedding. The only hang-up I had about the Spring Hill is that there are no bridal/larger than standard suite options, which I realized posed a slight logistical issue for the morning of the wedding when my 3 bridesmaids and I would be getting ready in one room. My parents checked in before us and realized they were given a handicapped accessible room, which seemed about 50% larger (not sure if it actually was or just laid out better for a group) and switched rooms with us – giving us plenty of space. I’d definitely recommend this option for brides that are planning on staying at the hotel. We loved the two sink areas, which is a fantastic use of space and the rooms were clean and nicely accommodated. The breakfast was good and we enjoyed nightcaps at the bar after our reception ended. As part of the wedding room block they offered us the hotel shuttle, however we still needed to rent a larger transport option as the shuttle holds 8-10 and only ran once every hour – perhaps it could be used for the wedding party and not guests. Minor comment – my fiancé and I love chupa chups lollipops and were excited to see them at the lobby desk on Thursday but were sad they were not offered over the weekend (lol, probably for the best). In all, I’d definitely recommend for the great group room rate and fun rooms – would use again if we needed to stay in the area!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2014

Let me first congratulate both of you on your recent marriage. Thank you for the excellent review about the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. We were very pleased to host your wedding group for your special day. I am glad the larger space in the room worked well for you. Yes, the room layouts are great, keeping the guest in mind. The housekeeping staff are very proud to keep the entire hotel spotless. Brittany and Abby certainly cover every detail leading up to the big day, communicating with our brides continously and anticipating their needs. Send me your address and I'll forward a variety of chupa chups to you-pat.brogan@marriott.com. We look forward to being of service to you when you return to the area.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

We had the opportunity to spend several nights here while in the Princeton area. It's a lovely hotel, new, modern and quiet. The free breakfast was very good and healthy selections abound. Nice touch with a free daily paper too. The king sized bed was one of the best yet, so comfy and provided a good night sleep. Our room was on the 4th floor and it was pretty cool to see and hear the Frontier Jets fly so close to the hotel! If we didn't know better we were sure we could see the pilots wave! LOL.

Room Tip: Top floor!loved how Eco conscious this hotel is!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Thank you for the excellent review about the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. We have a great location when visiting Princeton, as well as a number of historic sites and attractions nearby. I am pleased you enjoyed the free hot and cold healthy breakfast, as well as the 4 newspaper selections we have daily. Yes, the beds are very comfortable, which is one of the main priorities of any hotel. We look forward to being of service to you on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

If you are going to be in the Ewing, NJ area, you must stay here! I have stayed at many Marriott hotels before, and this is the best so far. Everything is brand new.

The rooms are beautiful, spacious, comfortable, and super modern. The room features a living room area with a couch, a desk, and a mini bar area with a fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. The bedroom had a large king size bed with great lighting and a small closet. The bathroom was beautiful and had two parts, a room with a sink and a toilet, and another room with the shower and a larger sink area. So modern and cool! Everything was very clean and brand new.

In the morning, I had the free breakfast, which was excellent. The usual eggs, cereals, coffee, juice, bagels, waffles, etc. but it was all fresh and there was plenty of space in the lobby bistro area to eat. This area is very funky and modern also, just like the rest of the hotel.

The hotel features a lobby bar, outside sitting area with firepit, a cool indoor pool, and gym. Overall, this hotel is an excellent choice for the area. I will definitely stay here again and know that Springhill Suites is the way to go! The staff was also very friendly and nice.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent and quiet. There's no road noise at all.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank BlueRS
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

We appreciate all of the very positive comments about the SpringHill Suites Princeton South. You seemed to be very impressed with the cleanliness and condition of the hotel, as our goal is to keep the freshness and cleanliness of our 4 year old property looking like it's new, every day. The design and décor of the hotel is very unique. The colors, furniture, and layouts of the lobby and guest rooms make for a comfortable and stylish atmosphere. Added to this the friendly and hospitable staff with the amenities the hotel offers- free hot and cold breakfast/indoor pool/bar and outdoor fire pit/ and fitness center- creates a positive experience for all our guests. We look forward to your next visit at the SpringHill Suites when you are in our area.

Patrick Brogan

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ewing
Courtyard Ewing Princeton
Element Ewing Princeton
6 mi away
Hampton Inn & Suites Newtown
Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA
Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne
8 mi away
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne

Been to SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South? Share your experiences!