“Wedding room block”

SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Ewing
Reviewed April 24, 2014

There are many hotels in the Princeton/Ewing area and after visiting nearly half a dozen, we decided to go with the Spring Hill for our wedding room block because of the location, room layouts, pricing, and modern/clean design. We worked with Brittany and Abigail, whom were very responsive and gave updates on guest bookings through our room block every week leading up to the wedding. The only hang-up I had about the Spring Hill is that there are no bridal/larger than standard suite options, which I realized posed a slight logistical issue for the morning of the wedding when my 3 bridesmaids and I would be getting ready in one room. My parents checked in before us and realized they were given a handicapped accessible room, which seemed about 50% larger (not sure if it actually was or just laid out better for a group) and switched rooms with us – giving us plenty of space. I’d definitely recommend this option for brides that are planning on staying at the hotel. We loved the two sink areas, which is a fantastic use of space and the rooms were clean and nicely accommodated. The breakfast was good and we enjoyed nightcaps at the bar after our reception ended. As part of the wedding room block they offered us the hotel shuttle, however we still needed to rent a larger transport option as the shuttle holds 8-10 and only ran once every hour – perhaps it could be used for the wedding party and not guests. Minor comment – my fiancé and I love chupa chups lollipops and were excited to see them at the lobby desk on Thursday but were sad they were not offered over the weekend (lol, probably for the best). In all, I’d definitely recommend for the great group room rate and fun rooms – would use again if we needed to stay in the area!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2014

Let me first congratulate both of you on your recent marriage. Thank you for the excellent review about the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. We were very pleased to host your wedding group for your special day. I am glad the larger space in the room worked well for you. Yes, the room layouts are great, keeping the guest in mind. The housekeeping staff are very proud to keep the entire hotel spotless. Brittany and Abby certainly cover every detail leading up to the big day, communicating with our brides continously and anticipating their needs. Send me your address and I'll forward a variety of chupa chups to you-pat.brogan@marriott.com. We look forward to being of service to you when you return to the area.

There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South

Reviewed April 23, 2014

We had the opportunity to spend several nights here while in the Princeton area. It's a lovely hotel, new, modern and quiet. The free breakfast was very good and healthy selections abound. Nice touch with a free daily paper too. The king sized bed was one of the best yet, so comfy and provided a good night sleep. Our room was on the 4th floor and it was pretty cool to see and hear the Frontier Jets fly so close to the hotel! If we didn't know better we were sure we could see the pilots wave! LOL.

Room Tip: Top floor!loved how Eco conscious this hotel is!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Thank you for the excellent review about the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. We have a great location when visiting Princeton, as well as a number of historic sites and attractions nearby. I am pleased you enjoyed the free hot and cold healthy breakfast, as well as the 4 newspaper selections we have daily. Yes, the beds are very comfortable, which is one of the main priorities of any hotel. We look forward to being of service to you on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

If you are going to be in the Ewing, NJ area, you must stay here! I have stayed at many Marriott hotels before, and this is the best so far. Everything is brand new.

The rooms are beautiful, spacious, comfortable, and super modern. The room features a living room area with a couch, a desk, and a mini bar area with a fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. The bedroom had a large king size bed with great lighting and a small closet. The bathroom was beautiful and had two parts, a room with a sink and a toilet, and another room with the shower and a larger sink area. So modern and cool! Everything was very clean and brand new.

In the morning, I had the free breakfast, which was excellent. The usual eggs, cereals, coffee, juice, bagels, waffles, etc. but it was all fresh and there was plenty of space in the lobby bistro area to eat. This area is very funky and modern also, just like the rest of the hotel.

The hotel features a lobby bar, outside sitting area with firepit, a cool indoor pool, and gym. Overall, this hotel is an excellent choice for the area. I will definitely stay here again and know that Springhill Suites is the way to go! The staff was also very friendly and nice.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent and quiet. There's no road noise at all.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank BlueRS
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

We appreciate all of the very positive comments about the SpringHill Suites Princeton South. You seemed to be very impressed with the cleanliness and condition of the hotel, as our goal is to keep the freshness and cleanliness of our 4 year old property looking like it's new, every day. The design and décor of the hotel is very unique. The colors, furniture, and layouts of the lobby and guest rooms make for a comfortable and stylish atmosphere. Added to this the friendly and hospitable staff with the amenities the hotel offers- free hot and cold breakfast/indoor pool/bar and outdoor fire pit/ and fitness center- creates a positive experience for all our guests. We look forward to your next visit at the SpringHill Suites when you are in our area.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

My wife and I stayed here when viisiting with family in Lambertville.. We avoided the over-priced inns and chose to stay here based on TripAdvisor reviews and we were not disappointed. The suite was large, clean, comfortable, with a separate shower and toilet area, both with sinks, and all the appropriate amenities and quiet, as it is not on a main road. The hotel staff were great and greeted me by name whenever they saw me. Check-in and check-out was quick and everything was explained clearly. We even needed to refrigerate a large cake that we had brought and they placed it in their hotel refrigerator until we were ready to leave. They have a small but adequate indoor pool and nice fitness center, and the morning breakfast was very good. They even have a bar and bistro that is open until 11:00PM. The hotel is near both Lambertville and New Hope(about 9 miles) and is a great alternative if you want to avoid staying in the tourist and pricey areas. Make sure you use the hotel's recommended GPS directions as it is a bit hard to find if you use the hotel address.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for the excellent review about the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. Yes, we are conveniently located to all the historic and scenic sites along the Delaware River. I see you were impressed with the oversized clean and comfortable suites, that are designed for both the corporate and leisure traveler in mind. You appreciated the features in the hotel, including the indoor pool, fitness center, and free hot and cold healthy breakfast, served daily. Overall, you felt our hotel to be a great price value, which we appreciate. We hope to be of service to you again.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We selected the Spring Hill Suites as the hotel for our wedding, and we're so happy we did. Working with Abby and Brittany made everything so easy. They quickly answered all questions that we had regarding our block of rooms . The hotel was great! We had about 100 people from our wedding stay at the hotel and they all had only good things to say.

The rooms are spacious and very clean. The free breakfast was great too!

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Thank you for the excellent review about the SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, and congratulations on your marriage. Abby and Brittany speak with brides weekly, and do a wonderful job in coordinating the events. They anticipate your needs in order to make everything run smoothly. I am pleased that both of you and your 100 guests were impressed with the hotel cleanliness, and the friendly and accomadating staff. The free hot and cold breakfast seemed to be enjoyed by everyone.
We hope to be of service to you on visits to our area again.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

I stay in hotels due to my profession for over half of my life. I see good, bad, and ugly. These people take pride in their operation and run a first rate hotel. My company puts us up there and they take care of our every need. The rooms are clean, the service is great, and the amenities are exactly what we need. The gym is clean and well equipped. There is a nice pool, though I have never used it. The grounds are clean and well kept. Security is not a concern, all exits are key locked and maintained.

Most important are the rooms. I mentioned clean and that is one of the biggest problems I find in many hotels I stay in. This place is clean. I never have seen dirty linens or stinky shower curtains here. As I said, they take pride in running a top notch hotel. I stay here for business and would stay here with family if I was traveling on my own dime. Staff there like Anthony (who helped us the other morning) are why we keep staying there. Highly suggest this hotel.

Room Tip: Been there many times and never had a bad room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Scottykrug
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2014

Thank you for the excellent recap of your many positve experiences at the SpringHill Suites Ewing/ Princeton South. The entire staff takes great pride in the hotel cleanliness that you mention. Another important area is that everything is in working order, and you have seen this first-hand. I am pleased that you enjoy the fitness center in the hotel, as well as the free daily breakfast. The friendly and caring staff are here 24/7 to take care of all of our guests' needs. I see Anthony assisted you when needed, which is part of the job. We certainly look forward to keep being of service to you on your return visits.

Pat Brogan

Reviewed April 3, 2014

maybe west of mississippi too!!! at check in was met with smiles, kind words and efficiency. the room was clean and comfortable. very nice included breakfast and again management very present and conspicuous to make sure all went well.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2014

Thank you for the very positive posting regarding your experience at the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. I see that you were very impressed with the friendly greetings you received at check-in and during your entire stay. The co-workers at the hotel know the meaning of hospitality, and live it daily. Your positive comments about the very clean and comfortable hotel is shared with everyone. I am pleased you enjoyed the complimentary hot and cold healthy breakfast during your visit. Yes, East or West of the Mississippi, our great team are here to be of service to you on your next visit to our area.

Patrick Brogan

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ewing
Courtyard Ewing Princeton
Element Ewing Princeton
Hampton Inn & Suites Newtown
Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA
Hyatt Regency Princeton
Hyatt Regency Princeton
#3 of 15 in Princeton
Homewood Suites by Hilton Princeton

Been to SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South? Share your experiences!