SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$122
Element.com
$119
$76
$77
Hampton Inn & Suites Newtown(Yardley)(Great Value!)
$112
$100
Hampton.com
$64
$72
QualityInn
$249
$149
Courtyard Philadelphia Langhorne(Langhorne)(Great Value!)
$93
Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Oxford Valley(Langhorne)(Great Value!)
$76
All reviewsfire pitgreat hotelwafflescorporate parksitting areasesame placefree breakfastindoor pooli highly recommend this hotelseparate roomsthe hotel staffdaughter's weddingwedding blocklollipopsfront desk stafffree shuttlewedding guests
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 3, 2014

maybe west of mississippi too!!! at check in was met with smiles, kind words and efficiency. the room was clean and comfortable. very nice included breakfast and again management very present and conspicuous to make sure all went well.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2014

Thank you for the very positive posting regarding your experience at the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. I see that you were very impressed with the friendly greetings you received at check-in and during your entire stay. The co-workers at the hotel know the meaning of hospitality, and live it daily. Your positive comments about the very clean and comfortable hotel is shared with everyone. I am pleased you enjoyed the complimentary hot and cold healthy breakfast during your visit. Yes, East or West of the Mississippi, our great team are here to be of service to you on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

The Springhill Suites Hotel in Ewing, NJ is a clean, modern and well suited hotel for business travelers. Breakfast in the morning, free wifi and complimentary parking top the list of positive features. I would absolutely stay here again save for one thing - the night managers. Greg and Antoinette - not only are they unprofessional and rude but worst of all they seem completely uneducated in the ways of providing hospitable service to guests. It's really unfortunate when the front desk agents are kinder and more pleasant than management!

Instead of springing into action to find an amicable solution when issues arose on separate occasions with my corporate group, these two "managers" instead either stood around with blank states on her face or became combative and confrontational. Not my definition of good management.

As I mentioned the staff besides these two managers were kind and friendly, and we're a pleasure to interact with. Christina at the bar and Mary, and Renee and Jeff at the front desk were wonderful. It's just unfortunate that a clean and well maintained hotel like this one is run under such poor management.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank NiedsM
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

I want to thank you for your comments regarding your recent experiences at the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. I am pleased to see that you were impressed with the complimentary hot and cold breakfast buffet, as well as free wifi throughout the hotel. You also commented on how several of our co-workers are accommadating and friendly, which I certainly agree. I do see from your comments that you feel different about several of our other co-workers. If you have time and would like to discuss this, I can be reached at 609-718-1541. I am sorry that you were not completely satisfied with your experience with us.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

This hotel staff were awesome. The overnight lady prepared the rooms as we unloaded the car so we didn't have to wait long to check in. They honored my preferences. We were near front door and also side by side rooms. Breakfast was very good. And morning staff was very nice as well.

The rooms were immaculate. They were bigger than expected and very comfy. I love all Marriott brand hotels!

• Stayed: March 2014

Thank you for you comments regarding your recent visit at the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. I am pleased to see that we exceeded your expectations both at check-in and check-out with our friendly and very caring co-workers. Our hot and cold complimentary breakfast is enjoyed by all guests, as you noted. We do have an excellent housekeeping staff that pride themselves on immaculate rooms as you commented. We certainly hope to be of service to you again.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I arrived to property and checked in by a friendly front desk staff. In fact all front office staff was top notch except for the treatment by the front office manager Greg.
The rooms are spacious; modern; conducive to working and very clean. The only room issue was the stopper in the sink would not stay up therefore you had to keep lifting to drain water.
But unfortunately my stay was ruined by Greg, Front Office Manager, as when I asked to check out at noon, he said no without even checking my reservation. I explained I was a Reward Member and then he briefly checked reservation but again a no. He never even greeted me with a "good morning." Said no to late check out without even taken the time to review the room type or if I was a Reward Member. So why join if no perks? Not nice at all and I am definitely considering cancelling my reservation for next month. Really just left a bad taste in my mouth to what could otherwise have been a 5 Star stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Melanie T
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

I want to thank you for taking time to let me know the issue you encountered at the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. Let me apologize for not being able to honor your request for a late check out on the day of your departure. When there is a busy weekend and we need to clean the rooms for incoming guests, it becomes difficult to be able to do late checkouts. This seems it could have been explained better, and I am sorry it left you dis-satisfied. I do see from your comments that everything from the overall friendliness, room accomadations, and free breakfast worked well for you and your other traveling companions. I hope that you will give us another chance on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Very nice large room. Nice desk area. Nice couch. 2 separate sections for the bathroom, which was very nice. Cool lobby with small bar area. Some nights they have free food in the lobby. It was good food too. Cool place.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Darryl D
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Thank you for the excellent review about the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. The hotel has a stylish and smart design, which you mentioned. The over-sized guest rooms are designed for both the business traveler and family, with split bathrooms and a microwave and refrigerator in all rooms. I am pleased you enjoyed the bistro and bar in the evening, as well as the complimentary hot and cold healthy breakfast. We certainly hope to see you again when traveling to our area.