“Excellent Customer Experience”

SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Ewing
Reviewed December 7, 2013

The Springhill Suites in Ewing is a newer hotel with an excellent lobby gathering area. The rooms (I had two suites) were very clean and well equipped. Great location convenient to Princeton and The College of New Jersey.

What really made the stay was the friendly and courteous staff. Anthony (Night Manager) was especially helpful providing several options for local dinners and site seeing for the day.

I would definitely recommend this hotel without hesitation!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Thank you for the excellent review about the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. I see you were impressed with the overall hotel cleanliness, and the convenience of the the hotel to local colleges and accessability from major highways including Rt. 95, Rt 1, and the NJ Turnpike. The friendly staff that you mentioned are very helpful in providing recommendations to local attractions and dining options. Anthony is definitely a people person, and is a true representative for hospitality. We look forward to being of service to you again.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

For the price of this hotel combined with how clean and comfortable the accommodations were I just have to give it the best rating available. The staff was very friendly and helpful. There is an indoor pool and small gym area that is great! The complimentary breakfast has more choices than I expected. I would highly recommend a stay here.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kathleen A
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Thank you for the excellent review about your visit at the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. The co-workers take great pride in satisfying all our guests, which you mentioned being helpful and friendly. I am pleased you were impressed with the hotel cleanliness and comfort. I see that you enjoyed the hotel indoor pool, fitness center, and complimentary hot and cold healthy breakfast. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I will start this review by staying I did not stay here, however, I have a positive story to tell.

A friend's basketball team was staying here and we met them with food and drink. We arrived before the team, and the hotel staff welcomed us and allowed us to set up pizza and hoagies on a table in their lobby. They provided paper plates and napkins, as well. They were very accommodating.

The lobby space is very nice. It feels metropolitan. It's new, clean, spacious. There is a full bar and a snack shop. The bathrooms in the lobby are updated, bright and clean. The pool was inviting... but no swim suit! :-)

I would stay here if I ever had the opportunity to do so!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Thank you for the excellent review about the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. I am pleased that you visited the hotel and were able to experience our wonderful co-workers who thrive on exceeding expectations. They know hospitality and were able to assist you in taking care of the arrangements for the team meal. We are very proud of the overall hotel cleanliness which you saw first hand. Our guests do enjoy the facility, including the bar, bistro, indoor pool and fitness room. The free wifi is a hit. We certainly hope to be of service to you in the future.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Before my trip even began the hotel staff made it easier by allowing me to check-in early so my daughter could take a nap at her regularly scheduled time. The crib was set up and waiting in the room. The staff would greet guests coming and going and were helpful in providing directions to local businesses. The breakfast had a great selection of items - only feedback is to add sausage. The heated swimming pool was perfect temperature and had a neat feature which was a 'rainfall' shower at one end. The bathroom was an interesting setup as there was 1 bathroom with just a toilet/sink and the other with a shower/sink. I did follow up with a thank you email to the hotel as I think they went above and beyond to make sure their guests are satisfied.

Bottom line: Stay here.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Thank you for the excellent review about the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. I am pleased we were able to accomadate your request for an early check-in. The entire staff is focused on guest service which you were able to see during your visit. On our free hot and cold breakfast we rotate meats daily, and we do serve sausage on some days. The indoor pool is a great place to relax. The guest room layout is mentioned positively by our guests, with 2 seperate rooms, one with a shower or tub and vanity; and the other with the commode and sink. Families especially like this. We look forward to being of service to you again.

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed here for two nights on a business trip and this was the first time that I have stayed at a Springhill Suites. I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel and rooms were modern and clean. The free breakfast had ample variety. And all of this was at a very reasonable price.

Only two complaints. The first is minor in that it is kind of isolated. The second is more than minor and that is the use of the free shuttle. I tried to go out for dinner the first night there but the shuttle was pretty tied up with airport runs. I would had to have worked my dinner around the very restricted shuttle schedule. I decided to just get delivery. Thus, I would not count on using the free shuttle if I were you. This is was kept me from rating this hotel as excellent.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank kandkwed

Thank you for your very favorable posting about the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South Hotel. Seeing this was your first time with us, we look forward to seeing you again. I am pleased you enjoyed our free hot and cold healthy breakfast, as well as the decor and overall cleanliness of the hotel. Although we make every effort to meet all guests requests, the shuttle is based upon availability, and on some days there is more of a demand for shuttle trips than other days. We do have an inhouse Bistro that serves food in the evening, as well as local restaurants that deliver, that you had tried.
We appreciate your comments, and hope to see soon.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Despite being a loyal Marriott customer and frequent business traveler, it has been a while since I have stayed in a Springhill Suites. I has very surprised at how modern and comfortable this hotel was and the staff was friendly and helpful. My room was a great space and would be perfect for a longer stay (like a week). My only complaint was that the hot food for breakfast ran out quickly and was not immediately replenished; however, the food quality was good. I look forward to staying here on my next trip.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Constat
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Thank you for your comments that we have a Great Hotel. The hotel design is very contemporary as you noted, and comfortable for a very relaxing visit. The co-workers are very friendly, and do make every attempt to exceed our guests' expectations. We will review our breakfast procedures to make sure that all items on our new hot and cold healthy breakfast buffet are monitored constantly. We look forward to being of service to you on your next visit to the SpringHill Suites in the Ewing/Princeton South area.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I needed a quick stay with my daughter and friends that were going to a concert in Trenton. I picked a Marriott because you really can never go wrong with the chain. I was really impressed with the staff, the cleanliness of the entire property, everything way above par, Paul Mitchell bath products, and huge breakfast buffet included. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

I appreciate your excellent posting about the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South, while you were attending a concert in nearby Trenton. We pride ourselves in consistency, and you were able to witness first hand the friendly co-workers and overall hotel cleanliness. I see you were impressed by the upscale guest room amenities; as well as the complimentary hot and cold healthy breakfast buffet. The free wifi throughout the hotel is also an amenity our guests' use daily. We look forward to being of service to you on your next visit to our area.

Pat Brogan

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ewing
Courtyard Ewing Princeton
Hyatt Place Princeton
#4 of 15 in Princeton
8 mi away
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne

Been to SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South? Share your experiences!