SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South
Element.com
$119
$76
$77
Hampton Inn & Suites Newtown(Yardley)(Great Value!)
$112
$100
Hampton.com
$64
$72
QualityInn
$249
$149
Courtyard Philadelphia Langhorne(Langhorne)(Great Value!)
$93
Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Oxford Valley(Langhorne)(Great Value!)
$76
All reviewsfire pitgreat hotelwafflescorporate parksitting areasesame placefree breakfastindoor pooli highly recommend this hotelseparate roomsthe hotel staffdaughter's weddingwedding blocklollipopsfront desk stafffree shuttlewedding guests
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed here for two nights on a business trip and this was the first time that I have stayed at a Springhill Suites. I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel and rooms were modern and clean. The free breakfast had ample variety. And all of this was at a very reasonable price.

Only two complaints. The first is minor in that it is kind of isolated. The second is more than minor and that is the use of the free shuttle. I tried to go out for dinner the first night there but the shuttle was pretty tied up with airport runs. I would had to have worked my dinner around the very restricted shuttle schedule. I decided to just get delivery. Thus, I would not count on using the free shuttle if I were you. This is was kept me from rating this hotel as excellent.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank kandkwed
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Thank you for your very favorable posting about the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South Hotel. Seeing this was your first time with us, we look forward to seeing you again. I am pleased you enjoyed our free hot and cold healthy breakfast, as well as the decor and overall cleanliness of the hotel. Although we make every effort to meet all guests requests, the shuttle is based upon availability, and on some days there is more of a demand for shuttle trips than other days. We do have an inhouse Bistro that serves food in the evening, as well as local restaurants that deliver, that you had tried.
We appreciate your comments, and hope to see soon.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Despite being a loyal Marriott customer and frequent business traveler, it has been a while since I have stayed in a Springhill Suites. I has very surprised at how modern and comfortable this hotel was and the staff was friendly and helpful. My room was a great space and would be perfect for a longer stay (like a week). My only complaint was that the hot food for breakfast ran out quickly and was not immediately replenished; however, the food quality was good. I look forward to staying here on my next trip.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Constat
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Thank you for your comments that we have a Great Hotel. The hotel design is very contemporary as you noted, and comfortable for a very relaxing visit. The co-workers are very friendly, and do make every attempt to exceed our guests' expectations. We will review our breakfast procedures to make sure that all items on our new hot and cold healthy breakfast buffet are monitored constantly. We look forward to being of service to you on your next visit to the SpringHill Suites in the Ewing/Princeton South area.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I needed a quick stay with my daughter and friends that were going to a concert in Trenton. I picked a Marriott because you really can never go wrong with the chain. I was really impressed with the staff, the cleanliness of the entire property, everything way above par, Paul Mitchell bath products, and huge breakfast buffet included. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

I appreciate your excellent posting about the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South, while you were attending a concert in nearby Trenton. We pride ourselves in consistency, and you were able to witness first hand the friendly co-workers and overall hotel cleanliness. I see you were impressed by the upscale guest room amenities; as well as the complimentary hot and cold healthy breakfast buffet. The free wifi throughout the hotel is also an amenity our guests' use daily. We look forward to being of service to you on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

We booked a hotel for a return trip to Sesame Place about 1 month before we were scheduled to go. A day and a half before we were to leave Expedia let me know that our original hotel was overbooked.... God had interceded and we ended up here, instead of our first place. He certainly knew what He was doing. Although I ended up on the phone with Expedia twice our first day at the hotel, the ENTIRE staff here made it much easier to handle. The hotel staff went out of their way to make up for what Expedia had done. (Even offering my 3 little ones a beverage of their choice while I waited on Expedia the first time.) I am grateful that our plans were changed, I truly believe we couldn't have had a better re-route. Thank you so much Springhill Princeton South, you are a true blessing!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for the excellent review about your recent visit at the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. I am so pleased that our entire staff recognized the issues you were having with your booking party, and stepped up to make your stay with us memorable. The hotel co-workers make every effort to exceed guests' expectations, and I believe we did. Being very observant, I see they offered our hospitality to you and your children while you were taking care of the reservation. I am glad everything worked out and you were able yo enjoy your hotel visit, and most importantly, Sesame Place with your family. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

SpringHill Suites by Marriott Ewing is a Wonderful place to stay with the family. The hotel is clean, comfortable and spacious. The staff David and Anthony were extremely attentive to detail and knowledgable of the area. This in my opinion provides the extra value that other hotels might not offer. We really enjoyed our stay at the Spring Hill Suites by Marriott in Ewing in New Jersey and hope to visit the hotel in the near future.

In addition, the breakfast is included with your room charges, which is a plus when you have two teenagers ( if you know what I mean). Hence, this is a great place to stay with family and friends if you want to visit some of the schools that are centrally located to this area.

Joe

...

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

Thank you very much for the excellent review you posted about the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. I appeciate your positive comments on the overall hotel cleanliness, comfort, and oversized guest suites. Yes, the free hot and cold healthy breakfast is a great starter for the entire family. Being the hotel of choice for the local schools, we are easily accessible from every direction. We hope to see you on your next visit.