“Consistent excellent service & staff!”

SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Ewing
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I stay at many hotels in my job and this place definitely ranks high on my list! There is a welcoming feel in the lobby upon first arriving, and the staff is very warm, friendly and accommodating! A delicious breakfast is available to even the earliest of risers! The rooms are calm, comfortable and spacious; plus I love the separateness of the shower and commode area! The work out room is well equipped and the fire pit outside is my favorite!! My only wish is there would be some other retail locations in the vicinity of. Thank you so much for making me feel so much at home on almost a weekly basis!!!

1  Thank Sherry R
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Thank you for the excellent review you posted regarding your stay at the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. Yes, we do have a very warm, guest friendly staff, who do exceed guest expectations. As you noted, the guest room design is done very well, keeping the guest needs in mind. You did like the overall cleanliness and comfort of the hotel. I am pleased you enjoyed the complimentary hot and cold breakfast, and this week we added additional healthy options.
We look forward to continually being of service to you on your return visits.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Arrived in a torrential downpour. What a great find. The hotel was just too good. Nothing wrong about this attractively decorated hotel. A nice café to boot! Open until 10 p.m. made it so welcoming. Room was very comfortable,: beds, linens, colors, everything. We loved it. Very modern and cool.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bjg207
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Thank you for the excellent review for the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. I am pleased that we were able to exceed your expectations on your recent visit. The hotel has a modern appearance, in a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. I see you enjoyed the over sized guest room, with the tasteful linens in a relaxing bed. The Bistro, serving food and your favorite beverage is frequented by the hotel guests, especially on rainy nights. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

The rooms were very clean and spacious. The common areas were also impeccable.

Breakfast was included daily and it was a wonderful spread including eggs, sausage, waffles, bagels, English muffins, gourmet muffins, oatmeal, assorted cold cereals, yogurt, fruit, juice, milk, coffee, tea, and water.

The entire staff was always very accommodating in helping with laundry, dry cleaning, and recommendations on parks and other local amenities.

I would definitely stay at this hotel again, and I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone for any purpose - business or pleasure.

I would especially like to thank Pat, the general manager. He is doing a great job at managing this hotel. My stay at this hotel is among the best experiences I've had at any of the Marriott properties I've stayed at around the world.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2013

Thank you for your excellent review of the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. I am pleased that you were impressed by the overall cleanliness of the entire property and the outstanding service provided by all co-workers. We truely Celebrate Service. I see you enjoyed the free breakfast, with the variety of hot and cold items. The associates are very knowledgable of the local area and things to do, which assist our guests for an enjoyable experience. We hope to see you again at our hotel, as well as other Marriott properties.

pat Brogan

Reviewed June 19, 2013

We stayed here memorial day weekend! Very quick check in and staff was very nice. I did ask if there was a 2 queen room available, the staff member said she would ask a manager. I thought this was odd then realized I had reserved the room under my travel agent rates. So I'm not sure if there weren't any available or they didn't want to give me a 2 bed room for TA rates. Either way it was ok. The hotel is off the road a little and not many restaurants around. I love the new style of the Springhill Suites, the free breakfast, and super comfy beds!! Would definately stay at this location again!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ktmomo77
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Thank you for your comments and excellent review about the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. Although we make every effort to honor a guests' request, there are times, like a sold out Memorial Day weekend, that a Manager would need to decide if a room type could be changed. If we did for you, that is great. If not, I know you understand. I am pleased you enjoyed our very comfortable bed, providing a great nights' sleep. I see you took advantage of the hotel amenities, including the free breakfast and free wi-fi. We look forward to being of service to you on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I used the Marriot Springhill to house my guests for my May 2013 wedding and I could not have been happier with the staff and the accommodations. Abigail was helpful and constantly giving me updates as well as accommodating us with discounts and a shuttle to and from the event without an additional charge. I want to thank them for their wonderful service and beautiful rooms as per my guests.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Thank you for your excellent posting regarding the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. We were extremely pleased to host you and your guests for your special wedding day. The clean, comfortable rooms were enjoyed by all of your guests, which we hear often. I see that our co-workers gave great service to everyone, which makes for a pleasant stay. Abby, Hotel Sales Manager, makes sure that all details for every event are fully covered, which helps to make the entire event run smoothly. Thank you for recognizing her.
We hope to see you again, and congratulations.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

This is a very nice Springhill Suites hotel. The lobby/breakfast area/bar is attractive. The dinner menu is limited to what can be served cold or heated in a convection oven, but it was decent. Breakfast was standard (muffins, bagels, eggs, sausage, waffles). Front desk staff was friendly. Room was large and the bed was comfortable. There is some highway noise but it goes away when the air is running. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your excellent review of the SpringHill Suites Ewing/ Princeton South. We are proud of our very stylish decor throughout the hotel, which many guests comment postively about. I am pleased you enjoyed the complimentary hot and cold breakfast, as well as the evening bistro and bar. As you mentioned, the friendly, knowledgeable staff are here to exceed your expectations. You also seemed to enjoy the clean guest room accomadations with a comfortable bed.
We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

A (relatively) new Springhill Suites in the Ewing / Trenton / Lawrenceville / Princeton NJ area that has always been a great stay. Very convenient for trips to this area (right off of I95) and all the Marriott associates here are more that welcoming & helpful and the property itself is well cared for... still has that "new hotel" smell. Would stay here even if we did not have a negotiated rate!!

Room Tip: Top floor... on the "back side" seem to be the most quiet. Those on the floors right over...