“Business Meeting”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Ewing
Ewing, New Jersey
“Business Meeting”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We have held several business meetings in this Springhill Suites. All of the guests have praised the sleeping rooms and the sevice. The Meeting room is an excellent size and provides a great place to accomplish your goals. There a several excellent restaurants for dinner and to cater lunches nearby. The staff has always gone out of their way to provide anything needed and make the experience enjoyable. Abigail has been very elpful and a pleasure to work with in scheduling our meetings

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
All of the co-workers at the SpringHill Suites appreciate your positive comments regarding the service you receive while at our hotel. Everyone works together to exceed all guests needs, whether it be the clean guest rooms you mentioned, the comfortable well appointed meeting room with everything in working order, or assisting you and your group with dining needs. We receive many compliments on Abby, who is truely professional and anticipates the guests' needs. Thank you for your business, and we look forward to being of service to you again.

Pat Brogan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Douglasville, Georgia, United States
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Pat and his staff were phenomenal from the day we arrived to the day we left. Each morning we woke up to a smile from the cafe attendant, who made sure the breakfast bar was well stocked. The front desk made sure we were able to effectively plan our daily excursions to NYC and Philly. The room comfortably housed my family of five. In a conversation with Pat, we discussed what he looks for in a quality employee. He stated that the people he looks for are not able to do the job assigned, but able to cultivate the character that the company aspires to display. I would say they've hit the mark. Despite the fact that the location is off the beaten path, our next trip to this area will include a stay here.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Marcus H
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
I want to thank you for your very positive review regarding your visit with us at the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. As you mentioned, we live the company culture every day, and provide prompt, friendly service in a relaxing atmosphere. Breakfast is your most important meal of the day and we want our guests to fully enjoy our froo breakfast with our personable co-workers and variety of healthy items.The staff is here to assist our guests with the local area and make it easier to get around. We are pleased that you stayed at the SpringHill Suites, and we proved to you and your family you made the right choice. We look forward to hosting you again, if you travel to our area.

Jamaica, New York
Reviewed April 9, 2013

My church uses meeting space at this facility to host Bible Classes several times a month. The staff have made our experience enjoyable. We intend to continue using this hotel for our needs. As the title says, the facility is clean, professionally managed and the staff are very courteous.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank crawls69
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you for your very positive comments about the SpringHill Suites co-workers and facility. We enjoy hosting your services at the hotel, and that you pay tribute to the courteous and professional staff. I am pleased that we exceed your needs, and that you have a very positive experience when at the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South Hotel in our meeting space.

Bisbee, Arizona
Reviewed April 8, 2013

In town for a business trip, the company arranged for me to stay at the Springhill Suites. It had everything I needed and was close the the training.

I liked the lay out of the room, with the little tv/office/refridgerator in the front and then the bed in the back behind the room divider. That acted as a buffer for any noise in the hall.

The staff was courteous and knew me by name the second day, addressing me as Miss ___. They were accommodating when upon arrival, my card did not work and I mentioned the room next to mine was noisy. They moved me to the top floor without question.

The Sky Bar was an odd spot next to the entrance. Not on the roof. The bartender was sympathethic and had a sensitive ear.. While my colleagues sat and visited, he and I had some meaningful conversations. He also said casino close by in PA 30 minutes away just as good as Atlantic City, that AC was now dead dud to the opening of casinos in PA.

There is nothing much to do around this place other than to settle in. A variety of restaurants deliver to the hotel. There was a pool area and gym. The room was clean and cozy. Occassional groups of young men/athletes spotted for special events. They seemed well-behaved and respectful of the guests.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
I want to first thank you for posting this excellent review. I certainly appreciate your company making reservations at our hotel, so that could experience our friendly, professional co-workers who meet all our guests' needs. The rooms are designed for both the business traveler and leisure traveler, with plenty of space and the amenities in all rooms that you mentioned-refrigerator,microwave,free wi-fi, in a clean room. I see you enjoyed the food and beverage options in the hotel and good conversations with the staff. We look forward to hosting you on your next visit to the Ewing/Princeton area.

Raleigh, NC
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I'd never stayed in a Springhill Suites before, but would definitely seek one out again. The rooms are super comfortable, very well-designed and almost Asian in their simplicity and functionality. Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful, too, providing a map for my evening run and a bag of lollipops for my kids back home.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your very favorable review, and that you are now a loyal SpringHill customer. We do have a very friendly staff, who make every attempt to exceed guest expectations, and I believe we succeeded with you. The decor of the hotel is a quality that we receive many compliments. Again, thank you, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to our area.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed March 11, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for 6 days. We usually stay at Marriott properties when we are on the road because they are predicable and the guest reward program is very straight forward and works well. We have only stayed at one other Springhill Suites (in Indianapolis) and now agree that we prefer them to the other
Marriott brands.

From the moment that we walked into the hotel, the experience was excellent. The staff is really outstanding, addressing us by name after the second day. Our 7 year old twin grandchildren decided to stay at the hotel with us (they live in the area and we were visiting) for 4 nights. The staff was absolutely lovely to them.

We were given a room close to the elevator, but we never heard any noise. And the room was large and the lay out was excellent. Also, the heating system is much quieter than at many of the Marriott older properties. At this hotel, you did not hear the heating system going on and off during the night.

If I were to offer any suggestions, there would be two. One is that the towels need to be upgraded. They are very thin. And, it would be nice if there were real silverware, not plastic silverware, at the breakfast buffet. But, having said that, we will not be deterred from staying at this hotel. Indeed, we will be staying at this hotel every time that we visit our family in the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
I want to thank you for your very favorable response regarding your recent visit at the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. The hotel co-workers are a very customer orientated and friendly group, that make every attempt to meet the guests needs. I see you enjoyed the hotel amenities, and guest rooms that are 25% larger than a normal guest room. I will share your suggestions with the hotel staff during our weekly meetings.
We look forward to being of service to you on your next trip to the Ewing area.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed February 5, 2013

For the past 20 years, I’ve spent at least 45 weeks per year on the road, and stayed in countless hotels of all service levels. I’m pleased to post my highest endorsement for Springhill Suites in Ewing, NJ. Last year I was on a project in Southern NJ for 8 months, which allowed few breaks to go home. Springhill Suites was essentially my “home” for this entire period. I had the pleasure of becoming well-acquainted with Pat Brogan (facility GM) and his staff. Pat is a terrific manager. He has a wonderful personal touch and has cultivated a great team of people who are efficient, and make you feel at home. The facility itself is clean, comfortable and very quiet. The food service and bar in the lobby is a nice convenience and comes in handy after a long day. If you’re in the area, do yourself a favor and treat yourself to a comfortable and enjoyable stay. Paul K.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
I certainly appreciate you taking the time to post your excellent review of the SpringHill Suites and the outsatanding co-workers at the hotel. As you mentioned, the co-workers are friendly and willing to service our guests at all times. I am pleased you enjoyed all the hotel amenities during your 8 month visit with us. The Bistro and bar do offer a wide variety of food and beverages to help unwind after work. It was a pleasure to get to know you, and we look forward to being of service to you on your return trips to the Ewing/Princeton area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ewing
Courtyard Ewing Princeton
Hyatt Regency Princeton
Hyatt Regency Princeton
#3 of 15 in Princeton
Homewood Suites by Hilton Princeton

Been to SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South? Share your experiences!