“Good Food, Good Value...”
Review of Ewing Diner

Ewing Diner
Ranked #8 of 87 Restaurants in Ewing
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: We are open 24 hours a day 7 days a week
Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

Great local place for good food and good value. Home fries are divine. Staff is always friendly and accomodating. Glad they have more parking spots in back. Definite do over!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

They have a great menu and they have great dinner specials!

The staff is very nice and they always go out of their way to make you feel welcome!

Try the prime rib, it's excellent!

1  Thank Pete W
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

I just recently discovered the Ewing Diner. I work in the area and dislike my office cafeteria. When I allot a bit more time to my morning commute, I stop in and get a wonderful egg-white omelet to-go. I savor every bite!! It's a huge portion keeping me energized for the entire day. The service is great too!! I only wish it was easier to make a left turn out. You are at the mercy of the nearby traffic light in order to turn. Otherwise so worth the trip.

1  Thank Sandra K
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Great diner with a very large and diverse menu. The portions were very generous, the quality of the food was great and the dessert was just icing on the cake. I'd highly recommend the Ewing a Diner and I can't wait until my travels take me back that way.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Hubby and Daughter enjoyed the omelettes. Good bagels for a diner. Great coffee. Not far from Springhill Suites in Ewing