“Breakfast is Served!!”

Description: We are open 24 hours a day 7 days a week
New Jersey, United States
“Breakfast is Served!!”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

I just recently discovered the Ewing Diner. I work in the area and dislike my office cafeteria. When I allot a bit more time to my morning commute, I stop in and get a wonderful egg-white omelet to-go. I savor every bite!! It's a huge portion keeping me energized for the entire day. The service is great too!! I only wish it was easier to make a left turn out. You are at the mercy of the nearby traffic light in order to turn. Otherwise so worth the trip.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Sandra K

Jacksonville, Florida
“If you leave hungry, it's your own fault!”
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

Great diner with a very large and diverse menu. The portions were very generous, the quality of the food was great and the dessert was just icing on the cake. I'd highly recommend the Ewing a Diner and I can't wait until my travels take me back that way.

Visited October 2013
Park Ridge, NJ
“Nice Breakfast”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Hubby and Daughter enjoyed the omelettes. Good bagels for a diner. Great coffee. Not far from Springhill Suites in Ewing

Visited September 2013
Pennington, New Jersey
“Dependable diner fare”
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

I will occasionally go to the Ewing Diner for a late dinner or for a weekend lunch. The service is always very good and the food is plentiful. The menu can be overwhelming with its breadth of choices, but the typical diner food is dependably good. Tonight I went with the pastrami Reuben open face sandwich which came with soup, cole slaw a pickle and French fries. A friend ordered the same and our server was very accommodating when my friend asked for containers to take her leftovers home. The diner is very clean and the owner seems to always be around to make sure everything is run well and diners are enjoying their meals. Prices are reasonable for the very generous portions that are served.

Visited August 2013
Hopewell, New Jersey
“Good Solid Diner”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We are regulars, know the owner, and eat here almost weekly. The food is consistently good. The French Toast is excellent! The servers/kitchen handle my no dairy special requests well. We love the breakfasts, gyros, beets, fries, fish, chocolate chip pancakes. Salads are always fresh because of the volume of customers.
During Superstorm Sandy Ewing Diner had power and was my goto place for food. The servers were great with the heavy volume. I am very greatful because Ewing Diner made 6 days with no power easier.

• Visited August 2013