“A lot of food and great service”
Review of Ewing Diner

Ewing Diner
Ranked #14 of 80 Restaurants in Ewing
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: We are open 24 hours a day 7 days a week
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I always know what I'll get when I visit the Ewing Diner. The menu can be overwhelming so I tend to have an idea of what I want when I get there. The portions are huge so it's easy to share. My only complaint is the booths. They're uncomfortable. I'll ask for a table in the future.

There are newer reviews for Ewing Diner

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Stopped for a late breakfast on a Sunday morning. So busy. Only a five minute wait. Big menu. Big portions. Great value. The food was good. The service great. This was a solid choice. Not fine dining. A diner.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

We like to find diners or other restaurants that we can't get at home! We were pleasantly surprised that they have a huge menu. Hubby had liver (yuck) and I had fried chicken! huge portions and very friendly people at a great price!!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

its all right as far diners go. food is mostly good. staff is usually very good.
i could do without the owner and or managers constantly disciplining the employees (who seem to be doing fine mind you) in front of the patrons. its unpleasant to see and even more uncomfortable to pretend i'm not noticing my waitress suddenly is upset because you are a bully owner or manager and sadly its always like this. the employee turnover rate is astonishing.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

We had a problem with a meal - which could happen anywhere. Although the waitress called over management they were unwilling to even replace the entree. In a time when restaurants should appreciate their patrons this diner's owners just don't care.

4  Thank David K

Been to Ewing Diner? Share your experiences!