“A+ across the board!!!!”
Review of Erini Restaurant

Erini Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Erini Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 78 Restaurants in Ewing
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Delaware Avenue
Description: Full service restaurant, private events, and bar serving lunch and dinner Monday through Saturday. Weekend reservations highly recommended. Drop-off catering, take-out, and children's menus available. Corporate and social events up to 130 people in 4 newly remodeled private rooms. Menu descriptions available on website.
Feasterville, Pennsylvania
“A+ across the board!!!!”
Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

Food A+, Service A+, Libations A+.
Our server Laura is a gem who made us feel welcome and appreciated, as is keeping with everything we have come to expect from this great establishment.
Thank you once again for a wonderful afternoon of food and libations. You guys are the BEST!

Hamilton, New Jersey
“great food and drinks, service is excellent!”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

This past saturday, I had drinks and food at the tiki bar. Vince was our bartender, he was excellent!!! He made me the best mojito I ever had. I drink mojitos often and I know a good one when I taste one. Also food is awesome, Vince made some great recommendations. I look forward to my next experience at Erini.

• Visited August 2014
“Hard to find fault on first time dining here”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Our party of four was enthusiastically greeted by the hostess staff on Saturday night for our early/5:15 pm reservation. We requested outdoor seating separate from the Tiki Bar where the noise level was elevated because the music system was a tad loud (nit picky suggestion: lower the music so people don't feel the need to talk over it, especially those seated away from the bar area.). Beautiful outdoor patio area surrounded by lush plants, including many fresh herbs. Even though it faces the parking lot, the landscaping provides a perfect buffer. Plenty of room between tables, which is refreshing and rare these days in most restaurants. Generous martins, made dry, as requested and warm rolls with olive oil on the side, along with complimentary Mediterranean olives in a small crystal bowl started us off happy. Stuffed fresh fig appetizer was superb, as we're the very cold, fresh clams on the half shell, served with adorable tiny bottles of Tobasco, fresh horseradish and cocktail sauce. My salmon served over haricot vert green beans and tiny roasted potatoes, was cooked to perfection and had amazing flavor . . . simple and fresh. The special, prime rib, was melt in your mouth delicious, according to my husband and our friend who had the same. The 2 lb. lobster tasted as good as it looked. Two of us shared a creme brûlée dessert that was perfectly prepared. Service throughout the evening was well paced and friendly. The restaurant was packed by the time we left around 8:30. We're looking forward to returning to see if indoor experience will equal this near perfect al fresco one!

Kansas City, Missouri
“Less than pleased”
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

Service was incredibly slow and they were only waiting on 7 tables. My lunch took an hour.

After reading all the reviews, I was surprised to see that the food was just above your average bar.

Overrated

2 Thank ChrisT431
Flemington, New Jersey
“Outdoor dining at its best!”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

My recent visit to Erini's was our last dinner with my daughter before she headed back to college for the year. Food was outstanding (apps, dinner and dessert) and the atmosphere was great (seating was outside - Tiki Bar area ). The only complaint I have is their Mojitos need improvement - was not the best drink I had, other than that - great experience. Will visit again with friends next time for the best outdoor dining.

• Visited August 2014
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant