“Drove past hundreds of times and finally stopped - glad I did.”
Review of Erini Restaurant

Erini Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Erini Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 78 Restaurants in Ewing
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Scenic view, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Delaware Avenue
Description: Full service restaurant, private events, and bar serving lunch and dinner Monday through Saturday. Weekend reservations highly recommended. Drop-off catering, take-out, and children's menus available. Corporate and social events up to 130 people in 4 newly remodeled private rooms. Menu descriptions available on website.
Princeton, New Jersey, United States
“Drove past hundreds of times and finally stopped - glad I did.”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I have visited Erini twice this year and both meals were great. Staff was friendly and helpful and able to offer recommendations and suggestions. The menu is extensive with a lot of variety. I had the fried goat cheese salad as a starter my first visit and loved it so much I ordered it again. Overall a very good experience.

1 Thank Katiemeg71

Hopewell, New Jersey, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“# 1 In Atmosphere...Gourmet at it's Best!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Their menu...WOW....great choices! The appetizers were scrumptious! Just loved the way everything was plated. The timing was perfect in between courses! Food was so fresh and palatable to the senses. I can't say enough about the atmosphere... which was pleasant during dinner and quite relaxing & romantic for after dinner drinks at the bar with live music that was very giving to great conversation! Loved the newly renovated bar and every area throughout the restuarant was so clean giving way to the light and fresh aroma of delicious food! Thanks Chef Nick for the most appetizing & perfectly seasoned meals, Michelle & Kyle for our wonderful after dinner drinks and top notch service, Dori & Chris, for the most comfortable greeting when we entered, and last but not least, our well spoken & efficient server, Eleni!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Christina A
“Family run friendly staff and ambient atmosphere with fresh foods .”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

With a father who has owned restaurants and is an exquisite chef himself I am very picky about where I eat . Not only is the food fresh at Erini but the bar is a loungy atmosphere good for drinks and appetizers with friends . They have a tiki bar outside with patio dining in summer and a jukebox inside with soft and classy entertainment on weekend . There is a banquet hall for weddings and private parties and a wine cellar with private seating . First I'd say the espresso martinis are delish ! They come with a side cart and the sweetest cutest bartenders Michelle and Kyle . Nick the chef prepared me an amazing app of scallops and shrimp on a light sweet barbaque type sauce tender and fresh . I had mussels in spicy sauce that I could drink with a spoon and bread ! The hummus is the best I've ever had ! And the baby back ribs will melt in your mouth . As for dessert , the carrot cake is tasty and and nick decorated plate with pulled sugar and other wonderful surprises I don't want to give away . I recommend this restaurant for bdays , romantic dates , meetings and just hanging out with friends . You will get to be a part of the Erini family in no time not to mention the prices are very affordable for such quality . Dungeness crab on menu as well as seared tuna . Oh the Brooklyn lager is delish on tap !!! Martinis are half price on Mondays and wed is shell shock wed with 1/2 price clams and oysters . Very easy to get too as well right off 29 with a big parking lot . Sign up for their email list and get even more savings . In mercer county I'd say this is one of my favorite places to frequent daily and the chicken Ceasar wrap is so good !!!! Love you guys thank you so much for all your kind service and special attention
With food and service like that and ambient music you won't get rid of me ;)

2 Thank Iknowhatuwant
Pennington, New Jersey
“Best Crabcake & Martini”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My husband and I have gone to Erini's a few times, this last visit we tryed the crabcakes & OMG they are so good ! I also had Oysters on the half shell, yummy & "My favorite Appitizer" seared Tuna also very yummy! I tryed the Elederflower/Champagne Floater Martini and that is now my favorite!
I'd love to see them expand the bar area...it's a fun spot.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Robin H
“Felt like home!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Went on a Friday night had a living social deal. First time to restaurant. Bryan was our waiter. He was fantastic! He was very down to earth and attentive. Felt like we were his only table. Started off with fried calamari. Came with fried jalapeños and onions which was a nice touch. Calamari was not too overly breaded and was very tender. Came with two delicious dipping sauces. For entrees my wife had salmon which she really liked. I had the 12 oz New York strip steak with sautéed spinach and Cajun fries. The only thing negative that I can say about our experience was that I asked for the steak to be cooked medium and it came out more medium-well. It still tatsted good but I prefer it a bit more pink. During our meal, the owner/chef "nick" came around a couple times to check up on us and we also met his wife who was the hostess. It felt very "homey". Overall it was a great dining experience and we are looking forward to going back and enjoying the outdoor tiki bar when the weather gets nicer.

2 Thank Wogegolf24