“Perfect...just perfect”
Review of Erini Restaurant

Erini Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Erini Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 78 Restaurants in Ewing
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Kids, Scenic view, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Delaware Avenue
Description: Full service restaurant, private events, and bar serving lunch and dinner Monday through Saturday. Weekend reservations highly recommended. Drop-off catering, take-out, and children's menus available. Corporate and social events up to 130 people in 4 newly remodeled private rooms. Menu descriptions available on website.
Princeton, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect...just perfect”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

My wife and I had occasion to dine at Erini's this past weekend. We had never been there before and quite frankly, had no expectations, good, bad or indifferent. Well, to say the least, we were amazed.

The Pros....location, atmosphere, the decor, and most notably, the service and the food. From our waitress, Victoria, who could not do enough to make sure our dining experience was perfect, to Nick, one of the owners, who graciously walked us through the menu choices and gave us personal recommendations that did not disappoint, it was a wonderful dining experience. It is reasonably priced, has a diverse menu, and for the foodies out there, it is culinary treat. The food is obviously prepared by people who have been formally trained in the food arts and know what they are doing. The Cons....hmmmm...can't think of any. I was half tempted to keep this gem of a restaurant secret to myself, but since I rely on the reviews of others, I felt compelled to share our experience. This is a family owned restaurant that is more than deserving of a visit. You won't regret it.

Paul & Lauren

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank JerseyPaul58

“Amazing menu items prepared perfectly!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

My husband and i have passed this location many times and went last night with friends. The menu left us with so many choices ir was hard to pick. The chef even visited our table which was such a personal touch. Cant wait to visit the outdoor deck too. We will be back soon for sure.

West Trenton, New Jersey
“What a Great Place!”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

The food is amazing, the staff is friendly and attentive without being overbearing and the atmosphere is casual but special. I have eaten at Erini a number of times and have never been disappointed. The holiday decor and fires in the fireplaces made it feel like I was having dinner at an old friends house. Do yourself a favor and take your sweetie to dinner!

Ewing
“Excellent cuisine, Great service”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

My family and I (party of 14) had a wonderful dining experience. Heather, our server, was fantastic. Her knowledge of the menu and ability to handle such a large party was flawless. To chef Nick, what can I say, "you are a rising super star." It was a treat for us all to partake of your culinary magic. Thank you. Chef, you took the time to make us feel welcomed and speacial. I look forward to seeing you and dining over and over again!

• Visited December 2012
Titusville, NJ
“Great dining experience, kid friendly”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

This was our first visit to Erini and we loved it. The staff was attentive and caring to make sure we had a great dining experience. Our four year old daughter had a blast with the waiters and chef who made her a special treat. The food was amazing. We are looking forward to returning!

• Visited December 2012