“Great place for lunch...”
Review of The Bicycle Club

The Bicycle Club
Reserve with OpenTable
The Bicycle Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great place for lunch...”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Visiting a good friend this week in Fort Lee he suggested this local spot for lunch. One of the best burgers I have had in years, prompt and efficient service, very affordable, try it you will see....

• Visited July 2014

New York City, New York
“For a quick bite, it was reliable ”
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

This was not my original plan to go to this place but it was close to the dealership and we were hungry.

It looks like a house from the exterior and it is spacious inside. The layout of the place is well distributed.

Didn't have a lot of craft beers- only about 4. But plenty of other cocktails and drinks.
We only ordered appetizers and made them as a shared meal. Sliders, shrimp, soup and some beers, not bad. Our waiter was ok but not as helpful or maybe seemed slightly disoriented.

I'll go back to try the full menu because the other mature crowd seemed very happy.

2 Thank CecibelB
Leonia, New Jersey
“Good food, relaxed atmosphere”
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Restaurant was a little dark inside. Food was excellent - salads were fresh, appetizers crispy and we were all pleased with our entrees. Most exceptional was the service. Excellent service. Very accommodating, prompt and friendly.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank KatMom419
New York City, New York
“Venerable spot”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

This bar/restaurant has been serving great drinks and good simple food for years. Attentive service, reasonable prices, and warm atmosphere,

Visited April 2013
Florida
“Great bar food!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Great bar food!
I had the chicken wings with bbq sause- they were excellent!
The woman next to me had dessert, I wish I saved room becasue it looked great!
I would go back and I would recommend this to a friend!

• Visited July 2013