“Very good experience”

Cuisines: Colombian
Fort Lee, New Jersey
“Very good experience”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Had the columbian food for the first time. It was very surprising that the food were not salty at all! Tasted almost bland, but loved the fact that they give out hot sauces as a side dish and that makes up for it. So you add as much or as litttle as you wish. Also, BYOB, BYOB, and... BYOB!!! In addition, they have small sized entrees under special section for ladies or people who are not too hungry. Lastly, loved the fresh juices that they have.

Bloomfield, New Jersey
“Incredibly Delicious”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

We dropped off a family member, and decided to stop for lunch. My husband likes this place. I'm a picky eater but was amazed at the food. I loved that the food was piping hot and enjoyed the grilled Tilapia, rice, frijoles and sweet plantains. Trying some of the other dishes was also fun.
Definitely recommend giving it a try when in the area :)

• Visited June 2014
“Reasonable prices, Poor service”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I've read the reviews on here and thought maybe things have changed. Wish we were that lucky, because everything people have been saying is true: bad service, okay food but large portions and reasonable prices. The garlic shrimp is good. They pound the chicken breasts really thin (probably to maximize coverage on your plate) and while the taste may be bland, you can always add on the spices they provide. But beware of the bad service and long wait for the waiter and your food.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Hannibal12
Northvale, New Jersey
“Cheap and delicious”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

When you read the menu you will have difficulty selecting especially if you like meat! The food is very good, this is a casual and very loud place!!!!the portions are huge and the bill will be unbelievably low for the quality of food and the size!

• Visited May 2014
United States
“Try at your own risk”
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Not highly recommended. The service was unbelievably terrible. Once seated, it was 10-15 min before the waiter came over. We were already ready to order by then. We ordered a guacamole appetizer and it didn't come until after our entrees arrived AFTER we told her one of the entrees and the guacamole was missing. The food was average across the table. My husband had shrimp and peppers. That was good. My friend had the frijolata, which she's had here before and enjoyed. This time flavorless! I had the chicken with ham & pineapple. Chicken itself was very acidic as if I ordered lemon chicken. I got a side of beans. No flavor! Maduros way too soft. The waiter never came around to see how we were doing with our meal.They allowed my friend to replace her frijolata with another menu item which she got to go. We tried her beans, delicious! I don't what's with the inconsistency in that kitchen but it makes me nervous about ever returning.

2 Thank PriscaJB