“Nice bar feel, outdoor seating, and delicious Mexican cuisines”

Blue Moon Mexican Cafe
Get food delivered
Ranked #3 of 79 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

My husband and I truly enjoyed our visit here except I wouldn’t recommend sitting at the bar because service can take quite some time. Other than that, food was delicious! I’d definitely recommend checking this restaurant out if you’re in the area of Englewood NJ

Date of visit: October 2019
Write a reviewReviews (140)

Reviewed June 26, 2019 via mobile

Painted murals, Mexican decor take you to Mexico! Large portions, great value and yummm dishes. Thin homemade chips and salsa served before you meal. Great service

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank miyukie
Reviewed June 26, 2019 via mobile

On the positive outcome of medical report, immediately after the visit of Englewood hospital, we had a mini celebration. I wanted some thing spicy and the Nachos, Salsa etc and the other stuff were the perfect one for the purpose. The weather allowed us to enjoy outside. Nice Mexican food.

Thx

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank saurabhgaurav
Reviewed May 7, 2019

Fun place!! Food & Drinks Service good.. convenient location..very accommodating
They also make Great Margaritas

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

I will start off by saying that Blue Moon has delicious food. I will not take that away from them. Their customer service though is something they need to work on. I work for the hospital and we get a discount to eat there. My first time there, they did not apply my discount. The second time there I mentioned it right away and they still forgot to add it. No biggie! Well my co-worker and I were stuck in the hospital working so we decided to order. We order for delivery and they messed up my order. Again, I didn't complain because I was hungry and the food tastes good and fresh. So a couple of days after that I decided to text my friend and see if she wanted to order Blue Moon?! She immediately replies, "Umm yeah!" So we place our order. I am on dietary restrictions so, I made sure to tell my friend "Please make sure they get it right today!" I was coming straight from one job to the next. I was starving but my Blue Moon was waiting for me with a cute note on it "Michelle's!" Boy was I excited! I open up my tin, didn't even warm it up, as I was STARVING! And to my dismay was completely disappointed! My order was totally wrong. I was only able to eat the chicken and the rest I had to save and bring home to my husband (the garbage disposal!) I was not about to throw away $15, that's a lot of money. I went ahead and called to complain. At this point, I was really upset. How can you mess up my order twice in one week?! I was happy that the manager Ken got on the phone. He was very good. He was apologetic, offered to send me a new one and he rectified the situation. Great food, just have to watch that they give you what you ask for and paid for!

Date of visit: March 2019