“Good restaurant closed it's doors.”
Review of Nisi Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: Greek
Dining style: Casual Dining
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

Unfortunately this beautiful restaurant closed it's doors around January 2012.
I walk by the site of this restaurant almost evaey day. Beginning of January I saw the doors closed.

Reviewed November 22, 2011

This past October my wife and I booked a limo and reservation at a swanky joint in NYC for a party of 9 to celebrate my mother-in-laws 70th birthday. Well, just like in the TV show, the weather started getting rough. Who would have thought a snow storm in October! We cancelled our trip to the city and started calling nice places in the area. No luck, 7 for 7 were either closed or closing for the weekend. Then I remembered someone telling about how great Nisi is. I called and they were open and ready for business.

I cant begin to tell you how enjoyable the evening was. We went from being beaten by mother nature to having one of the best meals I have had in the local area in years.

The waiter was spot on with his suggestions, the greek wine was delicious and reasonable, service was spot on, and the food was exquisite. From the apps, to main course, to dessert, all was good to excellent.

We had quite the memorable night and would go back there again in a heartbeat.