“Thick Fresh burgers!”
Review of Jackson Hole

Jackson Hole
Ranked #2 of 92 Restaurants in Englewood
Description: Jackson Hole Burgers are family owned restaurants that opened their saloon doors in 1972. Born and raised in New York City our family run establishment have (arguably) been serving up the best burgers in the entire country. You can expect the best and finest ingredients...from our special blend of house-aged beef burgers to our mouth watering chicken "bronco" sandwiches. We buy fresh, make our dishes to order and that all reflects in the flavor of every meal, expect nothing less. All of our restaurants operate with an open kitchen, so come dine with us and watch your meal being prepared right in front of your eyes. You know you do things right when you serve some of Americas elite. President Clinton, Denzel Washington, Jennifer Aniston and Derek Jeter are just some of our celebrity costumers over the years. Join us for a memorable dining experience. We look forward to serving you.
Englewood, New Jersey
“Thick Fresh burgers!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Burgers are huge and fresh! No smoke or special flavorings ... just plain straight forward fresh juicy beef! You have choices of toppings and sides which makes somehow dictates the overall burger taste.

• Visited May 2014

“Good food, great service”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

. I had two hours until I was picking up my daughter from a party. I brought my book and sat in a booth up front. The service was very attentive. So much so I was afraid they were going to rush me out. But no, I had excellent food and dessert and never felt rushed. I read my book and enjoyed some quiet time in a really cute old fashioned type diner. If you are ever in the area, definitely worth it.

• Visited March 2014
Leonia, NJ
“Great place for burgers or a nice brunch.”
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

Jackson Hole is a great place for simple diner-like food in a diner- like setting. It specializes in burgers and grilled chicken done with lots of topping choices. It also has a great breakfast menu so when we go for brunch, I'm torn between ordering breakfast or lunch. Portion sizes are large and and more important, the food tastes great. We went for brunch this past Sunday; I had a Reuben, my daughter had an omelette, and her friend had the "number 10" which had eggs, bacon, pancakes, toast, orange juice, and coffee. I also got a chicken Caesar wrap to go for my son, which he loved. Great place, great value.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank CyprusMama
New York
“More Than Burgers, the Best Breakfast”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I'd long been a fan of this diner with its fat juicy burgers of all kinds, but never thought of it for breakfast until the day the lines were too long at a pancake house and we went to Jackson Hole instead. Now, I won't go anywhere else! It's here you'll find truly good pancakes and nowhere else will you find their exquisite "oatmeal" pancakes and waffles, which don't taste like oatmeal but are perfectly spiced and absolutely delicious. Even their plain pancakes outshine any pancake house. Of course there are also all those giant omelettes and fresh orange juice...you can't go wrong here.

• Visited November 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Throwback Eatery”
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

Was very impressed and entertained, by the atmosphere and ambiance of this fifties throwback diner. The food was good. Looking for a simple,quick, meal my sisters and I stopped here one evening. I had the grilled veggie sandwich and was very pleased. I'm a pickle fiend and appreciated the sour pickles you get on the table and was thrilled when the manager asked if we wanted more. Overall, we enjoyed our meal here and would definitely visit again.

Visited November 2013