“Retro Diner Ambience”
Review of Jackson Hole

Jackson Hole
Ranked #4 of 94 Restaurants in Englewood
Description: Jackson Hole Burgers are family owned restaurants that opened their saloon doors in 1972. Born and raised in New York City our family run establishment have (arguably) been serving up the best burgers in the entire country. You can expect the best and finest ingredients...from our special blend of house-aged beef burgers to our mouth watering chicken "bronco" sandwiches. We buy fresh, make our dishes to order and that all reflects in the flavor of every meal, expect nothing less. All of our restaurants operate with an open kitchen, so come dine with us and watch your meal being prepared right in front of your eyes. You know you do things right when you serve some of Americas elite. President Clinton, Denzel Washington, Jennifer Aniston and Derek Jeter are just some of our celebrity costumers over the years. Join us for a memorable dining experience. We look forward to serving you.
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Nice ambience red/black retro style diner - juke boxes tableside. Steak fries were decent. I had the tuna melt, which was OK/good; my husband had the turkey burger which he said had some great spice to it. Wait staff attentive. Visited while we were waiting for our exotic car tour with Gotham Dream Cars.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

This is my go to for the best cheeseburger in northern new jersey. I always get my food to go as the seating area is very limited.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

We thought the food just wonderful and the prices amazing for the quality and quantity we received. My chicken was cooked to absolute perfection. It was a few miles from our hotel but open until midnight. Our first visit was out of desperation (following super-storm Sandy, our hotel had only back-up power and no food service); we returned the following night by choice. Staff was really great and seemed to interact so nicely with one another. Small with an exposed kitchen and not fancy, but we have no problem singing its praises and giving a five-star review.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

The burger was a little dry but the ice cream cake was good. I remember the burgers being big and juicy but this burger did not come close to what I remembered.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

My in laws live in this town. We try to stop whenever we are in town. Used to always get those yummy pancakes, decided to try the steak sandwich. I am very glad I did next time it will be the big burgers.