“Good thai food!!”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

We visited the place for dinner on friday.. And we had to wait in queue for 30 mins.. So u can reserve in advance and go!! Food is tasty and good!!

Reviewed April 15, 2017

My wife and I always had enjoyed eating out at Pimaan, I praised Pimaan as the best Thai restaurant in Northern Bergen County but I take that comment back and I have given only 2 stars for this time in April 2017 and the visit of about 2 months back.
Obviously there has been changes at the kitchen staff and here are my findings;
During the visit of 2 months ago, and one being as our Passover dinner last week we ordered Tom Yum Soup with shrimp, and we could taste nothing but very strong fish sauce smell and taste and no taste of the lime at all. The color of the soup was dark brown rather than the typical Tom Yum near milky color as in the Pimaan's web menu. The Papaya salad was also disappointing taste as well. We ordered mild spicy but there was no spicy at all with noticeably smaller portion.
We ordered a Jungle Curry and this was a fairly large dish but served in a potful of soup stock with no curry taste but very yukky strong fish smell and taste. Almost every ingredients were submerged underneath the soup stock. We ordered a Brian Style Beef Steak and this also immersed in so much liquid sauce. We also ordered white jasmine rice which was very sticky. One orders jasmine rice for its fluffy nature, not for the sticky nature. We saw the owners still there but very different serving for the worse made us to believe that the main chef who used make Pimaan so famous must have left the restaurant.
To Pimaan owners: I sincerely hope you take my comment seriously. Otherwise, the old faithful clientele who cherished Pimaan will disappear one by one.

3  Thank 912dk
Reviewed April 4, 2017 via mobile

Regular visitor of Pimaan; really Good food, service at times lacks delicacy, weekends are loud noisy, if you need a quiet dinner either go late or go during the week. Prices are reasonable. Recommend a visit.

Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

Met a friend here for dinner. Nice staff, efficient service and really good food.

Make a reservation if you can, because it gets really crowded in the evenings, especially on the weekends. It's not a particularly big place. You can also do takeout.

I would definitely go again.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed March 14, 2017

have a great duck dish this is a vegetarian dish and the sauce it is served in is also fantastic,appetizers great also,

Date of visit: December 2016