“This is a lovely little restaurant with...”

Bhoj Indian Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 43 Restaurants in Elmwood Park
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Glen Rock, New Jersey
“This is a lovely little restaurant with...”
Reviewed August 7, 2010

This is a lovely little restaurant with great food, prepared perfectly. Service was a little disappointing. It's like they were trying hardbut never seemed to be there whetn we needed them. That said, I can't wait to go back!

• Korean first
Paramus, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed July 17, 2010

Bhoj serves the best Indian food I have ever had. i visited bhoj after long time, but the quality and freshness is still the same. My favorite appetizer is Kathi Rolls & Gobi manchurian. Ohh...You have a variety of choices for main course chicken korma and paneer makhani is my favorite. I highly recommend bhoj. Please try it once & it will be ur life time favorite.

MayWood
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bhoj Restaurent”
Reviewed November 19, 2008

OH MY GOD ... HORRIBLE Food .. Inconsistent preparation..

Kabhi khusi kabhi gum .... Will never visit again

1 Thank P0werman
Northern New Jersey
“Supreme”
Reviewed September 17, 2008

We have taken friends to Bhoj, who claim not to like Indian food . After eating at this buffet they have changed thier minds. The food is always fresh and the buffet always has a good variety. Nothing is oily or oversalted. Vegetable dishes are nicely spiced.

Dont be scared off by the location (in a small strip center-- in fact you have to look hard to find it). Highly recommended

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I had heard good things...”
Reviewed August 14, 2008

I had heard good things about it, and had heard that it was much more reasonable price wise than some other indian restaurants in the area, so I decided to go and bring some friends. So we went for lunch, and there was a GREAT vegetarian section in the buffet, and I was psyched. Then I tasted the food. It was pretty good, but I've had better. The food was actually rather cold, and the spicy sauce used barely spiced up the food. The service was alright I guess. They refilled my water. Maybe dinner is different, but I prefer another Indian place thats in the same area.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook