“Good Spot all Things Considered”

Hampton Inn Newark-Airport
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Elizabeth
Chicago, United States
“Good Spot all Things Considered”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

look, it's Newark Airport area...for the price paid, location & fact that you're getting a Super Serta Sleeper mattress...you can't do much better...check in a breeze, everything was relatively clean and the fact they had parking lot security was a big plus....nobody likes parking their car in Newark...good peace of mind

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
  • Hebrew first
oxford, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

We were a family with small children who missed our flight to Florida and decided to spend the night by the airport. We chose the Hampton Inn in Elisabeth.This is a very well managed hotel. Everyone works together as a team. The staff from the bus drivers to the front desk personnel, house keeping, buffet attendants and managers are all very polite and helpful. The breakfast buffet is great. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable.

suffolk, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

The trip was well worth travelling to New Jersey. Everything went well at my stay in New Jersey. Thanks. Everyone in my group enjoyed there stayed also in New Jersey. This was everyone first time being in New Jersey. The trip was worth everything we planned.

Clearwater, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

I want to take time to thank Javier and Jose A, who went above and beyond on my recent stay. The desk chair actually broke on me, and Javier and Jose A, both went above and beyond to not only make sure I was okay, but to ease my bruised pride. Both assured me that it would be noted and I would be compensated for, my inconvenience which was not even a thought on my end. Not only did they compensate me that night but let the manager know and I was taken care of the next day as well. Customer Service is superior at this hotel, I spend 38 weeks a year on the road and I will stay no where else when in Eastern North Jersey.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Binyamina, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

Every year when we finish our vacation we spend our last night at the airport.We return the car and use the complementary shuttle.The Hampton Inn has very nice and cozy rooms,very clean and modern.The beds are super comfortable and great linen.There is a very good complementary breakfast.If you have HH points they can be used.It was our third time and never disappointed.Forgot to mention free WIFI in rooms.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Cambridge, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

After a crazy flight into Newark NY it was nice to find the local Hampton Inn, quickly checked me in and asked if I needed any local restaurant recommendations from the staff. I declined the invite but took full advantage of the onsite gym and got my head cleared for the following day. Room was clean and bed was comfortable. I will recommend this location again

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

great room, price, and location to airport. Shuttle service was slow on pickup from airport but right on time for departure. Very peaceful hotel and worth the night's rest. I would recommend this hotel for a stay due to quality service, location and cleanliness. The staff was very helpful and suggested places to eat and order food.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Elizabeth
Holiday Inn Newark Airport
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,605 reviews
Renaissance Newark Airport Hotel
Embassy Suites by Hilton Newark Airport
Wyndham Garden Newark Airport

Been to Hampton Inn Newark-Airport? Share your experiences!