“Great hospitality!”

Hampton Inn Newark-Airport
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Elizabeth
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Very clean - Javier made sure we were all set with everything we needed! Thanks and we will be back. Rooms and beds are very clean and the shuttle service was timely and extremely helpful - just a super stay and this is my third night in a row on the road.

Room Tip: Hotel is very quiet

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I needed a hotel located close to Newark, that offered shuttle transportation to and from the airport at no extra cost, ideally with Wi-Fi, that wouldn't cost an arm and a leg, and a clean place where I could sleep for one night. These guys had it all, plus the lady that checked me in (her name is Amy) was extra-helpful. This will definitely be my destination if I need to do this again in Newark!

Only small thing is: they don't have a restaurant in the property, but you can order in or walk a couple of minutes to the hotel next door, eat and come back: not a bad idea if you've been stuck in a plane for a few hours, if you ask me!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

My stay at the hotel was wonderful! From Depesha and Brian at the front desk to Ramon the shuttle driver. I was grateful for their friendly manner and assistance above and beyond. I highly recommend this hotel as it is convenient to the airport and quite comfortable. A major plus was the delicious coffee!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 17, 2014

The staff was very friendly and I had an overall good stay. The room was clean and seemed newly furnished. The breakfast and fast internet were also a plus. I was on a very tight schedule, but the staff readily assisted me with a fast check-in and check-out. I really got the bang out of my buck, and I would definitely recommend staying here.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Traveling back from the caribbean, our flight was canceled. We wanted a hotel close to the airport and with a shuttle. We found this one on tripadvisor. Overall, booking and check in was a breeze. They offer a free shuttle, but it was so far away from the baggage claim that we just took a taxi there. We did use the shuttle on the way to the airport the next morning with no problem. It was very convenient, and comes around every half hour. The room was clean, quiet, and the bed was comfortable so we slept soundly. The carpet was a bit worn, and you can tell that even though the rooms have been updated, it is an older building with popcorn ceilings. That really didn't bother us, especially after standing in line at the airport trying to arrange another flight. They were courteous at the front desk. We were only there one night so I can't review much else about the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We had the last flight out to our destination and it got cancelled. We had no idea what to do.. And up,came Ramon Cruz, the shuttle driver. He was so nice and helpful. Not only took us to the hotel to check in but then on to a restaurant. When done dining, we called and he was there in a flash to whisk us back to the property. I hope I never have a flight cancelled there again, but if I do I'm staying at the Hampton. Oh yeah, the property and the breakfast was great too!!,

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Very clean, comfortable and staff are very knowledgeable and focused on serving customers to ensure they are happy. The location is great and they offer great bus shuttle to and from the airport. Hot coffee and tea at all times.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elizabeth
Holiday Inn Newark Airport
Hilton Newark Airport
Hilton Newark Airport
#2 of 13 in Elizabeth
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Newark Airport
Wyndham Garden Newark Airport
SpringHill Suites Newark Liberty International Airport
Newark Liberty International Airport Marriott

Been to Hampton Inn Newark-Airport? Share your experiences!