“Very Helpful”

Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Elizabeth
Alexandria, Virginia
“Very Helpful”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

The van driver, Ramon Cruz, was very helpful. He saw that I was limping when he left me and my daughter off at the airport to meet my son arriving from abroad. He then offered to pick my children and me up at the same spot so that I did not have to walk and take the tram to the usual pick up place. He gave us his number which we called when we were ready to return to the hotel. He was there in minutes.

The rest of the staff is very helpful and friendly too.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
  • Hebrew first
Lowell, Arkansas
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I travel for business around the country I must say this Hotel has the best service ever besides being one of cleanest and most comfortable I have ever been to. When I checked in by mistake I was booked into a smoking room but Mr. Benito at service desk changed my room without any hesitation and thanked me for checking in. I was very impressed by his professionalism and great Service.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Washington, DC
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We stayed here overnight with a bus tour group after a Broadway show (Motown!!!!). The good size room was very well appointed, clean with plenty of heat. The room amenities included a microwave oven, a mini refrigerator, coffee maker and iron\ironing board. The full size beds were very comfortable with duvet covers. The large full bathroom was very nice with very hot sink and bath\shower water. The deluxe continental breakfast was excellent! The food offerings included a small egg\cheese omelet, link sausages, waffles, oatmeal and fresh fruit and fresh pastry. I would definitely stay here if I were traveling on my own.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Jayskee
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Our last experience of a Hampton Inn hotel was in Niagara last year and our experience there was not good. Hence, we had booked this hotel with lot of apprehension. However, it turned out to be a very good hotel and we were pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness, quality of bed and service of the staff. The breakfast is quite good and another great attraction is availability of good Coffee 24 hours a day. Add to this a free pick up and drop off to Airport - you really can't ask for more. Will definitely visit again.

Tip : Hampton Inn hotels all over the world offer "Complementary Breakfast" and hence book only the rooms.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed December 7, 2013

We would recommend this hotel to anyone. Everyone on the staff was very helpful and courteous especially Amy at the front desk is an outstanding representative for your company. I hope you are paying her enough.
Patrick Sadowski owner of
AAA Remodeling Company Indianapolis IN.

• Stayed December 2013
Merida, Mexico
Reviewed December 6, 2013

We just returned from a trip to New York. Following other travelers opinions we chose to stay at the Hampton Inn Newark Airport Hotel. Nothing to regret, nothing to complain about. During our 5 nights stay never saw anyone rude, nor angry at the world. Javier, Amy and Lily at the front desk soon will reach a high position in the company or any other endeavor if they continue to deal with people the way they do. Absolutely over and above expectations. Good attitude, helpful, happy and always ready to help. Breakfast was more than anyone can expect for a free Continental Breakfast. Donuts, bagels, eggs, fresh fruit, waffles, hot oatmeal, great coffee and tea. Room was extra clean, very well maintained and never noisy. Very happy to choose this property. However... there's always something that could not exactly ruin your stay, but leaves a bad taste in your mouth. There were a couple of shuttle drivers that didn't match with everyone else attitude in the hotel. Rude, not very helpful, short answers and not willing to provide the service that the other two provided. Ramon was absolutely marvelous, however Martihnio (the Portuguese guy) was the champion of them all. Don't stop doing what and how you're doing it. Your customers will appreciate it and spread the word of such a nice property. Congratulations to all!!!

Room Tip: Nothing in particular. All rooms are extra super magnificent.