“Great Customer Service”

Hampton Inn Newark-Airport
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Elizabeth
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I travel for work. For the past few weeks I have been in NJ at the shore. But, since I fly out early on Friday mornings I have been going to the airport to stay on Thurs night. Javier, the desk clerk, has been so helpful to me. He has suggested restaurants and most recently I got there and had forgotten to make a reservation. He was very helpful with getting me a nice room at a good rate. I will be back again this week!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,438)

Reviewed June 30, 2013

My husband and I frequently stay at a Hampton Inn when traveling. We find them to be reliably well-run, well maintained and a good value including free wifi and a free fresh breakfast buffet.

The Hampton Inn at Newark Airport met our expectations and beyond. Having arrived on a late flight one evening we were looking forward to quickly freshening up in our room and then going out for a Portuguese dinner in downtown Newark. The only problem was we had made our reservation for the wrong day and the Inn was full. The desk staff, Javier and Cesar, worked together to solve the problem and in short order we had a room. Having overheard our plans to drive downtown for dinner they suggested Valenca, a local Portuguese restaurant, which the hotel shuttle could take us to and pick us up. Thanks to this professional and attentive staff we had a delicious and relaxing dinner and a good night's sleep!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2013

The Hampton Inn near Newark Airport provided excellent accommodations and quick & efficient shuttle service to and from the airport. We enjoyed a great breakfast. Rooms are spacious and clean and the hotel staff was very professional.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed June 28, 2013

My daughter and I stayed here in June 2013, and we were very pleased. We stayed a total of 5 nights. The rooms were clean. I especially loved the fact that they change the sheets AND duvets on a daily basis! The room was clean, the bathroom was large and clean with ample counter space. We only at breakfast there on one day and were very happy with the breakfast buffet. We each made a belgian waffle, which was yummy. The staff was helpful and attentive. The refrigerator in our room didn't work, and they quickly came and replaced it after I reported it. Overall, a very good experience and I would stay here again without a doubt! Thank you!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I always stay at this hotel on my way flying out of Newark. It is very convenient to the airport car rental return then the terminals. The staff is friendly and efficient. A very clean and nice hotel for the rate!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We stayed here to catch an early flight from Newark to Europe the next day. We found the hotel to be one of the best Hampton Inn we've used. The shuttle from the airport was free and driver was helpful. The desk staff helped me figure out how to get into NYC and the after checking in, the driver took us right back to the airport.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I had a great stay at this hotel. I was in town for business. I loved the customer service! Cesar and Javier were especially great. They even let me shred some papers so I wouldn't have to drag them back with me

The rooms were very clean and I love that they wash the duvet cover and the sheets. I also enjoy staying at Hampton Inns for the complimentary breakfast and free wi-fi. You cannot beat that as a business traveler.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elizabeth
Hilton Newark Airport
Hilton Newark Airport
#2 of 13 in Elizabeth
Holiday Inn Newark Airport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Newark Airport
SpringHill Suites Newark Liberty International Airport
Wyndham Garden Newark Airport
Newark Liberty International Airport Marriott

Been to Hampton Inn Newark-Airport? Share your experiences!