If you absolutely need to stay next to the airport for one night, this hotel would be fine. Room was spacious and just enough clean. Front desk staff was not great, food was good, parking is convenient (10$/day), business center costs 0.50$/min, no frills in room (no make-up mirror, no safe nor bathrobe). Nothing in the area to do, except for one big shopping center and very few restaurants. If you need to get to downtown NY, you have a free shuttle service till the train station, then you have to get a 15$ one way ticket to get to Penn station. Might as well stay in NY if you want to go there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 24-hour shuttle service from and to Newark Liberty International Airport, this full service hotel offers comfortable guest rooms, a choice of food & beverage outlets as well as 24 hour room service. Our Precor Fitness Center and indoor heated pool are for hotel guests only. The hotel is conveniently located and a short train ride away to Newark and New York City, as well as Liberty State Park and NJ cruise piers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Newark Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Newark Airport Hotel Elizabeth
- Newark Airport Hilton
- Hilton Hotel Newark Airport
- Newark Hilton