Hilton Newark Airport
  • Free Internet
  • Restaurant
Flora Motel(Elizabeth)
1,834 results
All reviewsan early flightshuttle servicenew yorkpark and flyruns every minutesbed was comfortablefree shuttlepenn stationstayed one nightinto nycstarbuckslobbyairportdriverhonorstrainconvenience
Reviewed November 19, 2013

This is the hotel to stay at when you're transitioning between NYC and New Jersey it's close to the train-- and the airport-- shuttle service runs day and night. The rooms are well kept-- the property is ageless--

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I stayed for 2 nights on two consecutive weeks at this hotel. As a Diamond Level Honors member, I have seen many hotels in the Hilton chain. The front desk staff were extremely friendly, helpful and courteous. The access to the airport via the shuttle was simple, relatively quick and I had no issues. It is then easy to access the NJ Transit to get to NY Penn Station and Manhattan The hotel I normally stay at in the city was booked for both of these trips, so staying in Newark was a nice option to have. It is also less expensive than staying in the city, most of the time. The food at the Newarker was decent - nothing to write home about in either direction. I arrived late in the evening on a Monday and ordered room service. Came quick, was hot, decent food. A bit pricey, but nothing out of the ordinary.

The rooms were serviceable, a bit small if you normally travel to smaller towns but very reasonably sized for the city. The beds were very comfortable. I enjoyed my stay and would stay again as needed without hesitation.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I booked a park and stay rate, which included seven days parking. After parking my car at the hotel, I took the complimentary shuttle to the airport, which got there quite quickly. Upon returning from my trip, I checked in at the hotel. The reception staff were very polite, friendly and helpful. I then went to my room, which was comfortable and relatively spacious and appeared to have been recently redecorated in a very contemporary style. The bed was very comfortable and I got a good night's sleep. I also ate at the bar and the food was very good. I would definitely stay here again when flying from Newark.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Fly from a long way from SFO, we found that it was not so difficult to go to the hotel. Airport staff told us to go to P4 bus station and wait for hotel shuttle bus. They came every 30 minutes and took about 15 min to the hotel. Easy link from P4 station could take us to NJ transit. The hotel is 5-star. Elegant with everything you need even still water bottle in your room. Clean, fully-equipped, helpful staff from the first step. Recommend for those who would like to avoid buzzling JFK airport.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed November 6, 2013

The lobby was beautiful. The restaurant staff were SUPERB! The bathtub backed up so I couldn't take a shower! You have to pay $15 to park in a LARGE parking lot and have to walk quite a way, not impressed.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple